Why is it that celebrities don't wear underwear?

I have friends that go commando. I have one friend who doesn't own one pair of undies, because she said it's sexy. I say it's not very hygenic and I'm sure most materials are not very comfy on the baby maker.

Oh puleeeze - It's not sexy, it's gross! females need underpants, no matter how skimpy. Just a bikini style will do and I think that's far sexier than nakedness.

i'm gonna admit that certain clothing materials make ANY kind of underwear, even a g string, noticable from the outside, so sometimes commando is just necessary. fine jersey, unlined silk, etc. all make any sort of underwear painfully obvious.

although the celebs mentioned probably just do it because they're skanky and gross.

My GOD! I have enough problems trying to get out of a car without revealling anything in a knee length skirt!

They should know that if parts of you have to be censored while getting out of a car, your skirt is TOO SHORT?

Although maybe the photographers took the crotch shot on purpose?

And in answer to the material of the clothing question, I get that for certain gowns, but a miniskirt? Aren't panties just a given for a short skirt? (Even nude ones? PLEASE?)

Come on you guys... celebrities just CAN'T afford underwear, after all, it's SO expensive :rolleyes:

We know Paris, Hohan and co are publicity whores... (can I say whore here? :Push:smile: among other things :rolleyes: so they just love to do it on purpose I bet!

Can anyone enlighten me why because I am getting a bit sick of getting sent (real) pictures of Lindsay Lohan's, Eva Longoria's, Kim Catrall's reproductive organs on my work e-mail account by my colleagues. I am also sick of Paris Hilton's 'bits' and her exposed areolae as well!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AND HA HA AND HA HA AGAIN...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I FEEL YOU ON THAT SWEETIE. ISNT IT AMAZING THE STUFF YOU GET ON WORK EMAILS.. ISNT IT SOMETHING ELSE...