Why is it so hard to be content???

When i bought my first lv a neverfull, i told my hubby it would be my first and last, then few months later i bought a preowned trousse pochetter from yoogis...then a DY ring from yoogis...i keep telling my hubby it will be my last, then i was able to convince him to buy me a preowned regular batillones from kijiji seller...i cant help it since the price is quite a steal 300 for a good condition one...i felt so guilty since i have a lot of bags already though most of them are not high end bags. I dont understand why i seem so obsessed on owning some luxury goods...the only excuse i have, is that i should indulge myself on this kind of whim while i still can...in some point of my life my priority would change...

It is a an expensive hobby, but I love it! I either try to adopt one in one out policy or save then buy to make myself feel better. I love the research part before I buy a particular bag.

You are NOT alone (obviously from the posts here...haha). I even buy something then I'm not sure it's the one because I come on here or peruse the site and find something I *might* like better.
My boyfriend thinks I'm INSANE! But it's so much fun!

seriously yes and i'm starting to think something is wrong with me like i'm addicted to shopping and nice things!!! hehehe

for real though, every time i like something and i end up getting it, something else immediately becomes the object of my affection.

Second that. Thought I have collected all the pieces I wanted, now I am eyeing on the Brea in lilas and the Montaigne GM/MM.

I hear you! I am always bouncing back and forth between which bags I want. When the dust settles, though, I buy very carefully and with a lot of thought, because I don't want more bags than I will use. I don't "collect", per se. I don't plan to sell anything.

LV sure knows how to keep us looking and considering. That's half the fun! :smile:

You're definitely not alone. I'm not foaming at the mouth or anything, but holy jeebus, I get a bag that I think about constantly, and after getting it... I'm instantly back to the site and stores looking for the next thing- no better way of describing an obsession/addiction.

Mine started 8 months ago ,the sad thing is that is escalated to shoes and jewelry and once in a while clothes,the moment i get it i start wanting something else ,my happiness only lasts a couple of hours,i wonder how my poor fiance didn't leave me yet,is the only thing i talk about,the moment i get it i start planing for something else.
PS: But i agree that is fun!:biggrin:

1.It is an obsession 2. The purse forum does not help you overcome the obsession 3. We all enable each other 4. We are never really content.... we just go into hibernation for awhile.....because there is always the next more fabulous bag that we saw on someone lurking around the corner 5. Those of us who live in cities with an LV store are in even worse shape 6. We always have to buy accessories for our bags - matching wallets, keychains, etc.... 7. The only way to get over the obsession is to go cold turkey - and NO ONE WANTS TO DO THAT!!!!:nogood: So, just enjoy and embrace your addiction like the rest of us!:yahoo: