Why is everything out of stock on the LV website?

styleinmaking

Dec 22, 2013
Hello!

I have been looking at the LV website for the last few months and have noticed that so many popular styles are out of stock especially the SLGs.
Anyone know how long this will last? Also what is the best way to shop SLGs if you don’t live near a store?

kaybodega

Sep 5, 2020
I agree..Ive been trying to get my hands on the mini speedy and the Pochette no luck. I was able to randomly get the key pouch in Damier.

I called LV they just encouraged me to check the website everyday.

kylienarak

I <3 Chanel
O.G.
Sep 30, 2008
CA, U.S.A.
The shortage could be due to the current situation with COVID-19. I've been stalking the website for Nice Nano for over two months now and 0 available. I think the best way to secure popular slgs are:
1. Stalk the website
2. Follow this thread: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/what-are-you-stalking-today-us-ca.980729/page-3397
3. If you're on instagram, follow LV CAs account. They usually post available popular slgs (like mini pochette, key cles or card holder) but they go fast!

Good luck!

Venessa84

Aug 20, 2013
The Garden State
if an item is out of stock, you may be able to call and order. I’ve noticed items showing out of stock online but when I speak to my CA, she’s able to order it.

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
The OOS on popular classics happens quite often. Pochette Accessories have been hard to find for 3 years now. Mini Pochette for at least 1 year now. LV is too busy making items like the Multi Pochette to focus on making a good amount of stock on the other items so when they come in, they go very fast. This is why having a good CA who will keep an eye out AND look at stock in other stores for you, is so important! They are like unicorns though (the CAs and the items) as many will just say a quick "no, not in stock" and tell you to look online.

Reactions: evelyn_132

MiaKing

Sep 15, 2019
Even last year most SLG were out of stock all the time. I called customer service a few times, usually they say to check website but one person found me two PA in the stores. He said he will forward them my phone number so I can buy over the phone. I believe 2 looong days later that girl from Colorado store called me to ask if I still want to buy it. I was soo happy lol. I wear it pretty much everyday since then so I would say stalk website as well as forum or keep trying to call to see if they can be nice enough to check availability and forward your phone directly to the store. Of course store may not call you back as well - but still worth trying :smile:

sydsunshine

Jan 29, 2018
If you want a mini pochette, you need to go in store, pay for it in full, and wait. I did that for a monogram one, told to wait 3 to 6 months.