Why is EVERYTHING crappy?

bluekit said:
That makes me three. I pick from the back and TO THE LEFT (most people are right-handed so they choose from the right if there are two rows of the same item)! Although I also know that some people would put the stuff in the back to the front thus messing up the order. Oh well, at least I FEEL better thinking that I'm the only one doing it (or not!) :rolleyes:

Bluekit - I HAVE to get your bag counter. Where did you get it from? b/c I just told DH that it's been 2 months since my last bag purchase and he doens't agree with me. This way I can keep track on a daily basis :biggrin:

I live about 2 miles from the ocean. You'e right, it must be that.

Amanda, I usually don't buy extended warranty on my products b/c my thinking is I will get tired of it in a few years or they will come out with something better. I'm glad you mentioned that and I will start getting extended warranty on my electronics. Why don't they offer extened warranty on handbags? :P

sick4marc, don't you hate it when you pull the milk cartons out and the back ones start to slide forward and you can't put it back?

rubygirl said:
Bluekit - I HAVE to get your bag counter. Where did you get it from? b/c I just told DH that it's been 2 months since my last bag purchase and he doens't agree with me. This way I can keep track on a daily basis :biggrin:

I live about 2 miles from the ocean. You'e right, it must be that.

Amanda, I usually don't buy extended warranty on my products b/c my thinking is I will get tired of it in a few years or they will come out with something better. I'm glad you mentioned that and I will start getting extended warranty on my electronics. Why don't they offer extened warranty on handbags? :P

sick4marc, don't you hate it when you pull the milk cartons out and the back ones start to slide forward and you can't put it back?

rubygirl - go to www.tickerfactory.com and create your own. :graucho: I feel like I'm in a 10-step program.

Sick4Marc - I had been having the 'discunplayable' problem for quite a while and ended up having to get a new DVD/R because the scanner thing inside was burnt up... now how often does that happen?! You should get it checked out!

I've noticed quality/longevity is definitely a thing of the past in every product. You sell more volume if people have to keep replacing stuff. Its just pure greed on behalf of the manufacturers.