Why is Cabas Mezzo 2011 not popular?

I realize people are no longer talking about the Cabas Mezzo -- it's long gone. But I am so thrilled to have just purchased one in pristine condition -- made in 2003. The previous owner was afraid of ruining the vachetta and hardly used it. It is as though it was put away and aged like a fine wine, just waiting for me. I am afraid to use it too but I will use it! So grateful to have read these threads. Started looking at a new Totally but found my way to this vintage Cabas Mezzo and am so happy with it,
Did you get the one on Yoogis? I ALMOST went for it too, it was lovely.

I have one and love it! I use mine for a work bag and was super careful at first with the vachetta but now I'm more care free. I have seen a few ppl around with one as well.

I bought mine on ebay from a private seller. It had been her own bag. I paid at the top of the range for it (of course much less than new) but in some ways I almost feel like it is worth more than new -- vintage quality, a no longer available model, in such great condition -a sleeping beauty for all these years. The previous owner told me she sold it because she could not bring herself to use it, so it had been in her purse closet, nearly unused, all this time.

hi
i bought a cabas style bag from ebay awhile back it has code 51151 on a d ring inside. it has leather triangles but brown vachetta along the bottom not
leather. I am wondering if this is not the real thing now as everyone seems to have the leather triangle and leather strip along under-neath.
the hard wear that attaches handles are more rounder edges and not harsh square shape plus no letter before or after the number?
what do you think ladies have i bought a faux one instead of what i thought was real.