why is bal.uk stock different than bal.us?

Jun 15, 2010
So frustrating. The bal uk website has a bunch of the items I want, but the bal.us site lists them out of stock and therefore I can't order them! What's a girl to do?

Jun 15, 2010
Because they are different stores. The US warehouse is in NJ (but CS is in NYC). The UK warehouse is in the UK.
thanks nycavalier for enlightening! it's so annoying though that they won't let you order from the other country's site..... don't understand the rationale.

LoveM&S

More Bags, Pleeease!
O.G.
Oct 5, 2009
If you are looking for a specific item, I would recommend you to contact a Bal boutique directly. A SA can check their whole US boutiques' stock. If US Bals don't have it, try London or Cannes. They take international orders. Also they are good and fast by email communication. Good luck for your search!

Jun 15, 2010
If you are looking for a specific item, I would recommend you to contact a Bal boutique directly. A SA can check their whole US boutiques' stock. If US Bals don't have it, try London or Cannes. They take international orders. Also they are good and fast by email communication. Good luck for your search!
Thanks for the suggestion!

mushashi415

Nov 29, 2011
yea you guys are right. I think the us site should have more choices than what aree already there