Why I'm grinning like the mad hatter I am..

1. :yahoo:
    I only went into the store to report back for another thread, and next thing I know I'm walking out with a chanel in tow! I wouldn't have normally have bought this little chanel, but I couldn't say no to the price. Even though its more of a fun summer going out bag. I was thinking of buying the wallet in this print, but I don't know why, maybe its because I'm burning up from a fever and the shopping bug but I bought it and its here to stay! I figure this will tide me over a bit more till I take the plunge and buy a more expensive one. Till then here it comes as it uploads!:flowers:

2. Now should I do the infamous strip or let it all out at once..:graucho:

chanel1.jpg
  3. I'm curious to see this, just because I need a fun summer going out bag too! :yes:

4. Oh no, not another waiting in anticipation thread... Please show!!!!

5. You all are killing me!! I am an instant gratification kind of a gal!! Stop this right now!!

6. C'mon Already!!!!

7. ......quick quick quick.. O-PEN-IT.. O-PEN-IT

8. omg .... what's in there ?:wlae:

9. What is it??????????

10. Pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics?! :hysteric:

11. LOL, it's been 2 hours. Show us that bag!!!

12. :angel:

Project5.jpg
  13. Okay girls here it is, it's not much, but I finally have a Chanel to call my own!:heart:

Project6.jpg
  14. That is really cute!!!

aarti, can you tell us what the retail is and if the bag comes in other colors?

Thanks and enjoy!

15. cute bag!!! i love that print!! Congrats!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice