Why I will not buy any more LV...

sorry to hear that....... perhaps try the LV boutique at Raffles Hotel? It is a better place to go. went a few times...bought a wallet & key pouch... the SA who attend to me was nice. cheers!

Sorry to hear about your unhappy experience.
I agree, LV needs to spend more time and effort to make sure their SA's are kept up to date with their product and the correct prices.
I hope you can find a boutique that give you better service.

Sorry to hear about your exprience.

I had great service at the DFS Galleria.

You should try this store next time or if you are still getting your mom something!

Sorry to hear you received such incompetent service :sad: Sometimes it's all about the training and staff attitude. Singapore isn't that well known for service quality, lol, but things are improving recently :smile:

I'm loving the Ngee Ann City store now because my favourite SA from DFS Galleria at Scotts recently got transferred over! :yahoo: She's the best! And I just found out that another DFS SA got transferred over to Ngee Ann City too! She's also a very sweet one and knows me too. Now I have 3 SAs I can look for at Ngee Ann City :biggrin:

pyrexia-- sorry to hear about your experience. i am from singapore too. however i am surprised when you said the price of pomme zippy is $800!:confused1: I thought i was cheated as I bought it in the beginning of the year and it cost me $1090! I personally think you should report it . make sure their sa's get the correct message.

I'm loving the Ngee Ann City store now because my favourite SA from DFS Galleria at Scotts recently got transferred over! :yahoo: She's the best! And I just found out that another DFS SA got transferred over to Ngee Ann City too! She's also a very sweet one and knows me too. Now I have 3 SAs I can look for at Ngee Ann City :biggrin:

Don't they usually check in the computer before telling you the price? I actually don't like Nge Ann City LV as the customer service there is not that great because they are always so busy and doesn't matter how bad the service is customers/tourists always buy heaps of stuffs.

Yeah...I agree..the SAs there pretend I am not there when I talk to them. It really pisses me off...so I never go there,but when I want to buy I will try out the Hilton branch

I full understand you, pyrexia. I had an unpleasant experienca with an LV Paris SA and because of that, I swore never to buy LV for a year. I call it my personal crusade against big corporations. I know it does not really make a difference with THEM, but at least I know they did not make money off me for one year. THEN, I swallow my pride the next year and just go LV crazy again. :rolleyes:

what a terrible experience! I would also be very upset, but don't give up LV on account of some poor SAs. Try another boutique and I bet you will find a superb SA. Good Luck and sorry you had that bad LV shopping trip.