"Why I Now Love Wall Street" (or, "What I Bought on My Ban")

I thought I'd post a thread with some positive stuff to say about H ... :P

I've only been to Wall Street twice, and regardless of whatever else I've heard about WS, I've only had fantastic experiences there.

First, there are the super-friendly, chatty SAs with bright happy smiles.... even when it's kinda busy in the store. :yes:

Second, there's the magnificent, smushy, huffable, just-perfect rouge H 30 cm clemence lindy that I carry every single day and would bring to bed if DH would let me....

I got this about a month ago, and some of you have seen this already... but here she is again :heart:

Attachments

• DSCN1866.JPG
    DSCN1866.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 223
I thought I'd post a thread with some positive stuff to say about H ... :P

I've only been to Wall Street twice, and regardless of whatever else I've heard about WS, I've only had fantastic experiences there.

First, there are the super-friendly, chatty SAs with bright happy smiles.... even when it's kinda busy in the store. :yes:

Hello BlueGenes - thank you for posting your positive shopping experience! I'm so glad to read it!

And that Lindy! I laughed when I read your line about wanting to bring it to bed. It's a beautiful bag, and a gorgeous colour! I've not yet seen it in Rouge H!