Why I love pfers and LV

Thats a great story! Im so glad you were able to get a new one!....By the way, we could have passed right by each other and not known....lol...I was also doing some shopping at LV yesterday at SCP! I love both Bloomingdales and the main store at SCP!:yes:

Thats a great story! Im so glad you were able to get a new one!....By the way, we could have passed right by each other and not known....lol...I was also doing some shopping at LV yesterday at SCP! I love both Bloomingdales and the main store at SCP!:yes:

Are you serious? :nuts: We were at the mall practically all day, yesterday! Anyone feel free to PM me if you want to hang out around the area...;)

Thanks, guys! I think in retrospect, though, I should have brought the wallet in the week after I actually bought it (because it was tarnishing around that time). Although I'm not gentle with my LVs, I am not extremely rough of them, either.

I really think I lucked out that day because I think if I went by myself, I don't think I would have been this lucky. :sweatdrop:

Thanks!!! :heart:

WOW That is great. Do you by chance have pics of how bad your defective one looked?

Actually, I don't. :sad: I did explain to peace a week after I bought the wallet how it was tarnishing, but I didn't talk about it here because I didn't want to come off as whiny. :shame: I didn't think anything would have come out of my visit, to tell you the truth...good CS isn't always guaranteed from my experience. Sorry, I know I'm sounding very pessmistic! :sweatdrop: