Why I cann't post the new thread ?

joeuk77

Feb 18, 2009
Hi ! All Firstly I didn't know that I am asking the correctly the thread.Anyway I would like to ask for authenticating the LANVIN bag but I coudn't find thread of this brand so I need to post a new thread in '' Authenticate this..'' forum but when I tried to post the new thread in there and then I got some statement from TPF.

joeuk77, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Previously ,I 've been posted in ''Authenticate this..'' forum before and everything 's OK so I didn't understand why I couldn't post .However I can post in any forum except that forum .Please explain me what happened in my case and how I can do ? Thank you

Hi,All Could someone please tell me when I can post the new thread because I 've been waiting about 4 days ago .However the Vlad told me about a reason but why someone can post that forum so I didn't understand .please explain me how can I do ? Recently I felt worry about my case cause I didn't see other thread that everyone got a problem like me.Thanks a lot .:sad:

Vlad has closed our AUthenticate This Forum for new threads being posted, no members - new or old - are able to start a new thread in there. I guess post in Handbags & Purses for now.

Vlad has closed our AUthenticate This Forum for new threads being posted, no members - new or old - are able to start a new thread in there. I guess post in Handbags & Purses for now.
oh, that´s why there not have been thread about LV, Chanel, Gucci and ----- in the last days :confused1:

I actually thought: that it was amazing that everyone has been so good to find the right forums :roflmfao: :lolots:

totally off topic but...

Hey Swanky or Vlad, what does that little blue op by my name mean? I just noticed that?

WOAH!! it's gone now!!!! maybe I should go take a nap or something... lol

Last edited: