Why hasn't anyone purchased a Violette vernis piece so far?

I saw the violette today in person and I'm not in love with it. The above poster is right, it's something like a lilac but a little bit cloudier, if that makes sense. I think I might have liked it better if it was a true lilac.

The color is lovely but purple usually isn't my thing. I also thought it looked bad against the pomme and I don't want to see clashing colors every time I open my bag.

I saw the Violette at LV and the color is very similar to the Oscar Wilde font color in the post before mine. I am not a big purple fan, but this is a soft purple/lavender that looks different in the light. Very unique!

I seriously think that this font color is extremely close to the Violette Vernis!

I was wondering the same thing - someone on here is bound to get it! I saw it yesterday and imo it's just not a stunning colour like the pomme nor is it a neutral colour that I can wear with lots of things so I'll be passing.

I saw the violette today in person and I'm not in love with it. The above poster is right, it's something like a lilac but a little bit cloudier, if that makes sense. I think I might have liked it better if it was a true lilac.

I totally agree... I am just not feeling the new color. There is just something about it I do not care for.

I've seen them in real life and they are beautiful, and the thing is I am not a purple person at all, but I still thought that it was gorgeous! It's kind of a mauve-ish, red-violet color. I wanted a cles...but, as you can see in my siggy, I am on a serious ban. When the new cles comes out I am going to try and sneak one past my hubby.

I really liked it but am not meant to be buying anything until I go on holiday next month and making a special purchase then. I would love the pochette wallet in it but am still debating whether to get the amarante instead as it's a bit more neutral, though the purple is lovely!