Why don't you like TPF Secret Sant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, it's the internet and you would have to give out your personal information to someone you don't know. I know not everyone has ill intentions, but it is still the internet. Good luck to all that participate though.

i barely have time or the energy to shop for my family and close friends. it's a nice gesture, but not one i wish to participate in.

i always hated secret santa parties at work. i guess i'm a scrooge.

For me, it's the internet and you would have to give out your personal information to someone you don't know. I know not everyone has ill intentions, but it is still the internet. Good luck to all that participate though.

Thanks for raining on my parade! :lol: j/k. thats understandable. hopefully I won't get "single white female" for my secret santa...

I would love to participate but this holiday season is going to be super busy and crazy for us. I just don't have the time. Maybe next year!
Same here, I would have loved to participate this year, but I just don't have time this year, I barely have time to do family stuff. Hopefully I can do it next year, it sound like fun!

I dont want people here thinking they r being pressured to participate..so Im unsure as to why this thread is here.
Its a voluntary exchange......so everyone participating will hopefully have fun...If they chose not to...Thats their perogative...no?
anywhohow...I think we really dont need this thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.