Why don't we gals get any eye candy on TV?

ProfNot

Sylvie Guillem fan
O.G.
May 10, 2006
What is it with the ugly guys on TV now?

Guys are still getting major eye candy with the women on TV.

But we gals are watching little scrawny guys (Royal Pains), ugly face guys (Burn Notice), skinny guys with no lips and no shoulders (Mark H on NCIS), guys who need lower eye lifts (Gary Sinese on CSI NY) and guys lacking head hair (Stabler on Law & Order SVU).

Even the last Bond 007 guy was skinny with no shoulders (Pierce Brosnan).

Jeremy Irons is skinny but at least he is sexy and good looking. (Man with the Iron Mask, a Die Hard sequel, etc.)

Joe Mantegna on Criminal Minds and Chris Noth on Law & Order CI are like the last good looking hunks left. And they ain't no Spring Chickens.

WTH!?!

I want more handsome, rugged guys with real guy shoulders, like Hugh Jackman.
YUM!

Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick count for me. Even king of the idiot boners Dan counts.

Now if only they would step up thier OMFG ad gimmicks and have them start making out.

^ita with Hugh Jackman. I LOVE Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson. Now there is a seriously fine looking man with a good body. I also think James Marsden is seriously hot. I wonder if he purposefully chooses roles where he's stuck in a love triangle and loses the girl (Notebook, X-Men, Superman, Enchanted). Also, he's almost too young but Robert Pattenson is so easy on the eyes when he isn't all grunted up.

Oops. You were talking about TV. How about the new Dr. on Greys? He's more manly and rough than the rest of the guys on TV now.

Jenson Ackles and Jared Padalecki are seriously hot on Supernatural.
Grey's Anatomy still has some cuties.
Gossip Girl's Ed Westwick...yum yum!

For some reason I think Denis Leary is hot on Rescue Me. hehe

I totally agree! My top 2 guys are Alexander Skarsgard (True Blood) and Taylor Kitsch (Friday Night Lights). And a few guys from The Real World/ Road Rules Challenges are pretty cute.

David Boreanaz on "Bones" - yum (makes me miss the Buffy the Vampire Slayer days though)
Patrick Dempsey on "Grey's Anatomy"
Hugh Laurie on "House"

There are guys on TV but to each their own...I agree with the OP on a few of the guys though.

Jenson Ackles and Jared Padalecki are seriously hot on Supernatural.
Grey's Anatomy still has some cuties.
Gossip Girl's Ed Westwick...yum yum!

For some reason I think Denis Leary is hot on Rescue Me. hehe

I think Denis Leary is really hot, and there are some others on that show who are not so hard on the eyes either. :graucho: