why doesn't my Trio have a serial number?

bellsbells

Nov 21, 2012
I was just inspecting my Oversized Trio trying to decide whether to use it or sell it, and I cannot find the serial number anywhere. I was just wondering if it's possible this model doesn't have one? Or if it's hidden somewhere and I missed it? TIA.

I've not handled Oversized Trio before but even the one on Fashionphile does not seem to have a picture of the serial tag. Feel around the corners of the bag, it might be in some weird area. Otherwise, not all Céline bags come with a serial tag then!

Now, I'm seriously contemplating that one on FP! Ugh, so many wants.

cotonblanc: haha, I saw that one on FP, it's a good deal and I love the burgundy! I'd have chosen that color if it was available.

I've just searched every inch of the bag with a flashlight and NO serial number! The boutique where I got it is very reputable, and even fakes have serial numbers, so I guess I shouldn't be paranoid, but I'm a little bit freaked out. I mean, why would all other Celine bags have SNs and not this one?

cotonblanc: haha, I saw that one on FP, it's a good deal and I love the burgundy! I'd have chosen that color if it was available.

I've just searched every inch of the bag with a flashlight and NO serial number! The boutique where I got it is very reputable, and even fakes have serial numbers, so I guess I shouldn't be paranoid, but I'm a little bit freaked out. I mean, why would all other Celine bags have SNs and not this one?

Did you check between the "trios"? in all the pockets? Even on the inside bottom of the bag.
As the large trio is not as famous as luggage, phantom, cabas or trapeze and are not made in so many different colors then I guess they don't need to write serial numbers in the inside...
Check with a Celine boutique, they will give you more info if you need. ;)

Hi- I bought a horizontal gusset cabas at the Celine store in Florence in December and it didn't come with a serial number either, it was from the spring 2013 collection. I was also a bit worried when I couldn't find it!

Thanks, perhaps I will try this—but I'm not convinced all SAs would know the answer. I spoke to more than one that didn't even know the Oversized Trio even existed!

Hi, I just found a picture of a small trio and the serial number is stamped on the bag itself and not on a leather tag. Maybe yours is the same. Here is a picture to illustrate:

8498947304_429d110b2c.jpg