Why does Tory Burch get no loving on this site??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LVoeletters

only the best
Aug 13, 2011
constant state of wanting sparkle
I usually post in the LV forum or jewelry... sometimes Coach but what brand I never see really being talked about is Tory Burch!

I for one LOOOOVE Tory Burch. I think its classy, sophisticated but still very modern. I love Louis Vuitton always and love all of my purchases from LV throughout the years, and if I could afford Chanel I would buy in a heart beat, but until then I really love Tory. She has great alternatives to the more expensive brands but still has her own look and feel. I know her flats get a lot of love here, which I can't believe I still don't have a pair! But I just bought the robinson tote and the envelope wristlet and I'm so in love.

Anyone else head over heels here? If not why do you dislike it?

heather123

Nov 13, 2006
IRELAND
I wouldn't say I'm head over heels about TB, but I think she does quite well here. I don't own any of her bags but I like the Hamilton. I agree with you that she has her own distinct modern, sophisticated look at a decent pricepoint.

Oct 30, 2006
I just bought a TB bag on sale at NM and I love it. I don't know what style it is but it is silver with a small logo, which I prefer.

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
I usually post in the LV forum or jewelry... sometimes Coach but what brand I never see really being talked about is Tory Burch!

I for one LOOOOVE Tory Burch. I think its classy, sophisticated but still very modern. I love Louis Vuitton always and love all of my purchases from LV throughout the years, and if I could afford Chanel I would buy in a heart beat, but until then I really love Tory. She has great alternatives to the more expensive brands but still has her own look and feel. I know her flats get a lot of love here, which I can't believe I still don't have a pair! But I just bought the robinson tote and the envelope wristlet and I'm so in love.

Anyone else head over heels here? If not why do you dislike it?
Here yo go: http://forum.purseblog.com/tory-burch/ :amuse:

Status
Not open for further replies.