Why does Tory Burch get no loving on this site??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
I usually post in the LV forum or jewelry... sometimes Coach but what brand I never see really being talked about is Tory Burch!

I for one LOOOOVE Tory Burch. I think its classy, sophisticated but still very modern. I love Louis Vuitton always and love all of my purchases from LV throughout the years, and if I could afford Chanel I would buy in a heart beat, but until then I really love Tory. She has great alternatives to the more expensive brands but still has her own look and feel. I know her flats get a lot of love here, which I can't believe I still don't have a pair! But I just bought the robinson tote and the envelope wristlet and I'm so in love.

Anyone else head over heels here? If not why do you dislike it?

I wouldn't say I'm head over heels about TB, but I think she does quite well here. I don't own any of her bags but I like the Hamilton. I agree with you that she has her own distinct modern, sophisticated look at a decent pricepoint.

have you visited the tb sub-forum? there's a LOT of tb lovin' going on there! i love her bags...i haven't found one this year that i'm crazy about yet, but, am waiting for the ella in black nylon/black patent to get here...so, def check out the tb sub forum!

I usually post in the LV forum or jewelry... sometimes Coach but what brand I never see really being talked about is Tory Burch!

I for one LOOOOVE Tory Burch. I think its classy, sophisticated but still very modern. I love Louis Vuitton always and love all of my purchases from LV throughout the years, and if I could afford Chanel I would buy in a heart beat, but until then I really love Tory. She has great alternatives to the more expensive brands but still has her own look and feel. I know her flats get a lot of love here, which I can't believe I still don't have a pair! But I just bought the robinson tote and the envelope wristlet and I'm so in love.

Anyone else head over heels here? If not why do you dislike it?

Here yo go: http://forum.purseblog.com/tory-burch/ :amuse:

Status
Not open for further replies.