Why does Japan get all the cool stuff?

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
I want a free fan too:

fan.jpg

My boss is leaving for Japan next week. I have a list of things for him to watch out for LOL Japan has so many cute things (coach and non coach). He's a good sport about it too

omg, that is so cute!

I think the U.S. deserves some free stuff like that too! I mean, it already stinks enough that they get a lot of cute bags that we don't, but they also get free gifts?! :hysteric:

they get several bags at once..

not just for themselves.

i had a man who came in looking for a purse for his daughter..easily three hundred..then goes and buys two more..one for his other daughter and one for his wife.

sometimes the business men would come in and he'd point to this, that that and that and the total was about 1k..

but i think japanese spends more in general when it comes to fashion and luxury items and the turn over is a lot faster (meaning getting rid of last season and starting afresh). there was this wonderful article on that and how its changing...i just wish i could remember which magazine

still, they make a pretty good dent..not to stereotype but they're usually the ones that i've seen buying a lot..

My boss is leaving for Japan next week. I have a list of things for him to watch out for LOL Japan has so many cute things (coach and non coach). He's a good sport about it too

Japan gets everything "Awesome." From videogames, anime merchandise, food, accessories, cellphones, etc. etc. I saw a website that has tons of cellphone straps made only for Japan. I swear, they're so spoiled!! Makes me want to live there, but with the massive population, I wouldn't. But I would love to visit there, I'm so jealous!

As for the fan, dang. I love it. I wouldn't dare use it though. But I would love to have it, especially if it's a free Coach item. So cool!

Stuff is so expensive in Japan. If you look at the Japanese Coach website, the prices are around 150-200% of the price in the US.:wtf: One reason they are probably offering the bonus is to deter people from buying the bag from the US and having it sent overseas.

I'm actually going to Japan next month, but I doubt I'll buy anything pricey due to the crappy exchange rate.