Why does it feel so wrong to spend so much on flats--but I still want them

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They're okay. Not wow. How much are they?

2. I have to agree - although they're CL, there's nothing special about these. They look kind of old fashioned to me.

3. I third...not so exciting.

4. ^^agree....

5. I have a hard time investing in sandals and flats too, even though I wear them FAR more frequently than my heels!! I totally know your pain. That being said, I have to agree with the others that I am not a fan of these CLs. I think there are much better sandals out there for the same price or a let less. However, if you really love them and will wear them all the time, then they are definitely worth the investment.

6. :nogood: I always think it is a good investment if you will get lots of use from them- unfortunately think they are just OK

7. I think the leather slide part that goes over your foot is too wide. It needs to have a thinner band across your foot. I think that these may look dowdy due to the thick strap. I do like the color a lot. It is a great neutral. I would wait until they go on sale.

8. Agree with the above, I don't think they're that special.
    I tend to spend more on my heels too, even though I wear my flats more frequently--though I have the cutest pair of CL flats that I love to wear and prance around in!

9. It's not wrong to spend a lot on flats but these are just not pretty

10. If you are going to wear them a ton then I say buy them- price per use right lol?...and I am sure they are very high quality since they are Loubs so they'll last a long time. You could also wait to see if they go on sale....

11. These aren't pretty, just MHO...

12. i second the above. like others have said, there are much prettier sandals/flats for the same or cheaper price.

13. I don't feel any different buying flats or sneakers or high heels.

14. To be honest those slides aren't really my cup of tea. If they are really that expensive personally i would hold off for something nicer.