Why does Dooney hate me?

Gilmoregirl

Sep 9, 2013
I purchased the hot pink croco zip zip TSV last month. .. and I adore it... then today on QVC I see this... sigh... oh how I need her, but I already have pink croco :sad:

Attachments

• 1402956828289.jpg
    1402956828289.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 181
Dooney doesn't hate you. They want you to come back and buy more, more, MORE! They're really cute. Dillard's has that bag in Pebble Grain moss and it's tempting me so bad. I'd never seen moss IRL.

Dooney doesn't hate you. They want you to come back and buy more, more, MORE! They're really cute. Dillard's has that bag in Pebble Grain moss and it's tempting me so bad. I'd never seen moss IRL.

Lol... if I could justify two pink croco bags I'd be all over it...

Is the moss in the pebble the same as the flo? I fell in love with that color when Pcan posted her mods of her satchel... its so pretty

I'm not sure since I've never seen Moss Flo IRL. It was so pretty, though.

It's getting hot here... I could probably justify a day at the mall with the kids so they can play and climb the rock wall... of course mommy will have to swing by a couple of purse counters and take a peek... ;) I'm very interested in seeing the pebbled moss lol

I finally learned to slow down, because I realized there will always be something new to love....or a better discount. lol.

Horrible isn't it? Lol I'm thinking the same thing... I will still (hopefully) get a navy or ocean flo, and maybe a raspberry calf but then I am cooling it for a while. I just LOVE my pink croco and my heart sank when I saw the hobo lol