Why does Coach make XXS dog collars...

fox0r

Glider Crazy!
Aug 13, 2007
That are SO thick?! I guess I should have read the description better before I ordered. The XXS is for neck sizes 6-8" and the collar is like .75" wide! I don't think my dog has her full range of motion. LOL.

Looks like I get to run to the store tomorrow for a return. Shame, it was super cute!

Omg, I know exactly what you mean! My "niece" is only 4 pounds and my baby is 7 pounds so I ordered them collars but the collar took up their entire necks! It was ridiculous. They went back ASAP!

That are SO thick?! I guess I should have read the description better before I ordered. The XXS is for neck sizes 6-8" and the collar is like .75" wide! I don't think my dog has her full range of motion. LOL.
Looks like I get to run to the store tomorrow for a return. Shame, it was super cute!

Thank you! I so needed to laugh!!

for cats? I guess?:kitty:

:roflmfao:

Poor puppy!

Yeah, Bug is only 4.9lb. I think it took up her entire neck, too! Her brother is a bit bigger, I think he's around 7 or 8 lb, so he has a thicker collar cause he has more neck. But he's a boy and gets Star Wars. LOL

I think I am going to have to start making Bug her own collars. It is hard to find ones that are skinny enough, or small enough in general to fit her!

Yeah, Bug is only 4.9lb. I think it took up her entire neck, too! Her brother is a bit bigger, I think he's around 7 or 8 lb, so he has a thicker collar cause he has more neck. But he's a boy and gets Star Wars. LOL

I think I am going to have to start making Bug her own collars. It is hard to find ones that are skinny enough, or small enough in general to fit her!

After giving up on Coach, my best friend and I decided to get the pups Lupine collars. Check in to those bc they come with a lifetime guarantee and some really cute patterns!

After giving up on Coach, my best friend and I decided to get the pups Lupine collars. Check in to those bc they come with a lifetime guarantee and some really cute patterns!

I will, thanks!

I never walk my dogs via their collars (poms are prone to tracheal collapse), so they really are only pretty things to hang tags from. LOL

I will, thanks!

I never walk my dogs via their collars (poms are prone to tracheal collapse), so they really are only pretty things to hang tags from. LOL

Lol I tell Luna that it's her "necklace" because just like you said, I only use them to hang stuff from! :biggrin:

It kills me to see dogs (little ones especially) being leashed by their collars. Maybe some of the bigger breeds can handle it, but it still makes me nervous...

Luna has several different harnesses that we use, but I really wish that Coach would make some of those. They have leashes and collars - why not harnesses? :shrugs:

Making harnesses or collars that actually fit LITTLE dogs would make too much sense!

Yes!:yes: Except my dog is smaller than 'little'. She's only 2 1/2 lbs so she's very tiny. Her neck is only 4" around. I've bought some cat and ferret collars that fit her good. Clothes are hard to find that's small enough also.

Yes!:yes: Except my dog is smaller than 'little'. She's only 2 1/2 lbs so she's very tiny. Her neck is only 4" around. I've bought some cat and ferret collars that fit her good. Clothes are hard to find that's small enough also.

OMG - is that her in your avitar? How precious!!! :tender: Is she a Chihuahua? What's her name?