Travel Why do you Travel?

I love to travel!
Are here mums who travel much? In my imagination mums dont travel much because it is not possible with the kids? Please change that thought of mine....

Anyway
I LOVE traveling! I turn into a totally different person. I wanna do so many things. Probably because in a such a small town were I live aren't so many possibilities? I want to meet new people from all over the world. See other countries and try their food. I love to spend my money on it. Lol I sold a few Louboutins to pay the flights for a beach vacation or city trip lol

I love to travel!
Are here mums who travel much? In my imagination mums dont travel much because it is not possible with the kids? Please change that thought of mine....

Anyway
I LOVE traveling! I turn into a totally different person. I wanna do so many things. Probably because in a such a small town were I live aren't so many possibilities? I want to meet new people from all over the world. See other countries and try their food. I love to spend my money on it. Lol I sold a few Louboutins to pay the flights for a beach vacation or city trip lol

My cousin is a mother to a 6yr old and travels all the time alone or with me. We just went to Jamaica from 12/18/16-1/1/17. Her mother lives with her and her in-laws live down the street, so they watch her son when she travels. She travels when he is out of school or on long weekend trips.

I love to see new places and experience other cultures, food, architecture and different people. As for your co-worker, honestly he seems like an oddball to me. Why wouldn't you travel to NY or Paris? Both are amazing places with so much to do.
I've known a guy like that; he always insulted others for doing things that he himself did. I think it is an insecurity and they want to feel special.