Why do you think they're cute?

I don't find all of them cute, but the ones I do find cute... it's because of they seem to have a good sense of humor. George Clooney is a good example :smile:

Are you doing a research paper on this?

Jude Law's face is so perfect, he seems like a bastard coated bastard but it is so.. just, good, good bones, good structure.. mildly recedey hairline though.

I bet his face would match up with the golden ratio rules though !

blushingbaby said:
i HATE Jude Law! His head is too big for his body and he's just a chauch!!

Oh no.. your words cut to the bone !! :lol:

I admit he's a cad, but at least he's nice to look at, for me. Maybe I just have a thing for the ugly dudes. :shame:

Here's my favourite "ugly" yet not so ugly guy of the moment ! (Mr D. Craig !)

Attachments

• danielcraig0pb.jpg
    danielcraig0pb.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 38
allison said:
Johnny Depp :heart:33333 He just bought a house a couple miles away from mine! I'm going to stalk him!

Oh god... can we stalk him together? :nuts: :love: I love JD!! I just love how's he's such a dirty looking manly man...

Of all the guys in the world......my love will be arks!!! Simon Cowell. hahaha........just kidding. Don't wish to have a boyfriend who's so judgemental. Truly speaking..my favourites will be Daniel Wu and Edison Chen..hk celebs. Google them if you want to know more. Both have hot bodies......though not as muscular as the western guys but they oozes the hot and sexiness appeal. Love Hideki Akitoshi too. Rain too.....his abs, ooohhhh.......wish I can touch them. He's a good dancer too!!!!! I like men who knows how to dance.

shu said:
I actually don't find most of them attractive, with the exception of George and Matthew (and I only recently got into George since he's quite a bit older). But yes, I agree with pursemama as to the reason. A lot of what I like about George and Matthew is from their attitude during interviews and other events. Their natural charm and personality does a lot to increase their appeal.

Amen sista. You took the words out of my mouth. Geroge is funny, and Matthew is real and down to earth (doesn't hurt that he went to my alma mateur), Brad is blah (overrated and no real personality), Jude is a cheater, Harrison is too old, Johnny is OK but kinda pretentious to me, and Danzel is good looking but somehow his big teeth aren't very attractive to me.:P

There are others I find attractive who are not listed here ...Hugh Jackman, Clive Owen, Wentworth Miller, Matthew Fox. I don't know about Wentworth but all of these men are real family men with kids, and that's very sexy to me!

Son_Of_Krypton said:
what about their lifestyle, u know Matthew is living in a trailer park,
would that make it lot sexier, or less sexier...

He has a home in Hollywood Hills and he has great decorating tastes! His home looks like a real cozy home, nothing huge or lavish like some other movie stars'. I think that makes him very very sexy! And he loves dogs, another plus. And ... he is a fellow Longhorn, definitely a plus. ;)