Why do you love your LV?

WithLoveXX

Jul 16, 2014
Hi fellow LV-lovers! Just curious why you love your LV? Personally I love the bags because they are beautiful, classic and timeless. They complete every outfit, make me feel special and stylish and make me happy everytime I look at (and even think of, lol ;)!) them! They add some extra beauty in my life, they rock ;)!!

Hi fellow LV-lovers! Just curious why you love your LV? Personally I love the bags because they are beautiful, classic and timeless. They complete every outfit, make me feel special and stylish and make me happy everytime I look at (and even think of, lol ;)!) them! They add some extra beauty in my life, they rock ;)!!
I love them bc eyery LV looks good on my ... I dress, grab and go ... Always perfect in my eyes :biggrin:
I also love the interior as the lining is clear most empty and in my case RED ... I love how they wear with no tear ... My almost one year old pochette nm in de is user every single day with no showing.

I Love LV not only because its classy and timeless, but it really makes me happy! I stuggled for a long time (financially) as I was out on my own at 19 and couldn't even afford college... it was so bad I had a bag and had to sell it for $$! Now I have been in the same job for 9 years, making great money and i've helped build a successful business. Just bought my first house last year (and got married!) and finally going back to college! :woohoo: :happydance:

It's a daily reminder on how far I have come and how much butt i've busted for 9 long years!

I love owning something that I admired since I was young. Before knowing brands, status, etc.-it was just pretty and I like pretty things. I think LV's history is a cool one and I love how long some of the styles have been around. I've loved trying all the styles I was interested in to determine which ones I'll keep forever. They make me happy. Research, reviews, videos, buying, trying them out...it's fun to me.

I Love LV not only because its classy and timeless, but it really makes me happy! I stuggled for a long time (financially) as I was out on my own at 19 and couldn't even afford college... it was so bad I had a bag and had to sell it for $$! Now I have been in the same job for 9 years, making great money and i've helped build a successful business. Just bought my first house last year (and got married!) and finally going back to college! :woohoo: :happydance:

It's a daily reminder on how far I have come and how much butt i've busted for 9 long years!

This I love and very good for you katieI00!!

I agree my first LV was an accomplishment for me. I have wanted one for years and years but always had something more important to deal with (Kids & College). Girls are grown and gone and its just us and now Louis Vuitton!! I also agree they go with everything and complete my outfit no matter if it's shorts or a suit. It's a reminder that if you work hard enough you can have those things your heart desires. And of course nothing is possible without the good Lord. And they make me happy!

I love owning something that I admired since I was young. Before knowing brands, status, etc.-it was just pretty and I like pretty things. I think LV's history is a cool one and I love how long some of the styles have been around. I've loved trying all the styles I was interested in to determine which ones I'll keep forever. They make me happy. Research, reviews, videos, buying, trying them out...it's fun to me.

+1 exactly how I feel ;)

Congrats Katie!

I can totally relate to your post TooManyWantMore! I enjoy watching TONS of videos, posts and photos online! Never enough.. ;) !

This I love and very good for you katieI00!!

I agree my first LV was an accomplishment for me. I have wanted one for years and years but always had something more important to deal with (Kids & College). Girls are grown and gone and its just us and now Louis Vuitton!! I also agree they go with everything and complete my outfit no matter if it's shorts or a suit. It's a reminder that if you work hard enough you can have those things your heart desires. And of course nothing is possible without the good Lord. And they make me happy!

Thank you! It does feel weird doing things a little backwards, but I wouldn't change it for anything :biggrin: I truly am very lucky and blessed!

It makes me happy to wear an LV because of the history of bag. The history of why it was made, who wore/wears it, why it was iconic. The history I make when wearing it, my own memories and emotions, both shown on the outside AND the inside of the bag. The bags are a part of who I am and who I want to become.

I can think of a few reasons:

1. The quality/ durability, I LOVE my EPI piece (not limited to just EPI), it holds up so well, I carry it everyday everywhere in all kinds of weather for 10 months straight and it still looks new to me, no change in shape/ colour, I truly believe I can use it for at least 10+ years

2. It is a very recognizable brand, it does represent success to some extent

3. I love the designs, so beautiful, elegant, NEAT, timeless and useful

4. The luxurious feeling I get when I use them, LV is known to use the best material to make their bags and that extra shine, softness etc. does make a difference

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

i can think of a few reasons:

1. The quality/ durability, i love my epi piece (not limited to just epi), it holds up so well, i carry it everyday everywhere in all kinds of weather for 10 months straight and it still looks new to me, no change in shape/ colour, i truly believe i can use it for at least 10+ years

2. It is a very recognizable brand, it does represent success to some extent

3. I love the designs, so beautiful, elegant, neat, timeless and useful

4. The luxurious feeling i get when i use them, lv is known to use the best material to make their bags and that extra shine, softness etc. Does make a difference

happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

+1