WHY do you guys get so MAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive personally bought 2 fakes before.I didnt know they were fake.And no one else seemed to either.One was a fake multi-speedy 30. And everywhere I went,people would ask if it real,or say I love your purse..........and It was a fake!Not everyone knew that.Some didnt even know it was supposed to be a designer bag.Some just liked the fact it had rainbow colors.I cant afford to spend thousands on a sinmgle bag,and if they cant tell,what difference does it make.Since getting my real monogram speedy 30,I have not had a single person ask about it.I know its real,and how much it costs,but I think that justs means I have to much money in my pocket when I bought it.I think having a real purse vs a fake,is like a social status,saying look st me,check out my purse,I have a real Louis Vuitton.Mean while the girl next to me is laughing at me because her superfake cost $60.00 and there is very little difference.No one is gonna walk up to you and ask to see the "30" under the leaf...lol.If I loved the purse,real or fake.I would wear it.

mselika said:
And If I Talked About Other World Issues, Issues That Made Everyone Think Outside The Shallow And Superficial, For That I Apologize. I Wouldn't Want Anyone To Use Their Brain For A Few Minutes. Now That Would Be Just Wrong.
And Lastly, I'm Not Trying To "start Something", I Thought I Was Stimulating A Discussion. Ok, I'll Go Back To Talking About Fluffy, Fun, Purse Topics =)

At the PURSE FORUM we come here to the LOUIS VUITTON page to talk about LV PURSES!! To get into big world or political discussions is not what this is about, it is not that we don't think about those things, I have many issues that are extremely important and mean very much to me but this is not the place for me to go on and on about them, sometimes you need to relax, have fun, and yes talk about something shallow once in a while. You have no idea what others may do to help contribute to society just because they may not broadcast them here.
Nobody can be 100% serious all the time, and for me, this is my outlet for just one of my interests. That does not make me shallow.

And if we are so shallow and you are so wordly then why are you here?
Don't get me wrong, I think you question was fine, you have the right to ask us, but then why do you bash when we answer?

PurseFanatic said:
Um no he's not, the Chair of LVMH is, and Forbes is the recognized authority in reporting on people's wealth, you learn that in college Finance.

Bernard Arnault
Liliane Bettencourt
Serge Dassault & family
Alain & Gerard Wertheimer
Francois Pinault
Jean-Claude Decaux & family
Boris Ivanishvili
Martin Bouygues & family
Fahd Hariri
Jean-Louis Dumas & family
Didier Primat
Pierre Bellon & family
Vincent Bollore
Nazek Hariri
Alain Merieux & family

Yves isn't even in the top 15 for France.

READ THE TITLE OF THIS ENTIRE FOURM

SHALLOW OBSESSING STRONGLY ENCOURAGED !

There are plenty of other fourms on the net if you want to discuss those issues.

Good because that's what this fourm is supposed to be about.[/quote
I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW COLLEGE FINANCE IS A REQUIREMENT TO GET CORRECT INFORMATION FROM RESOURCES OUT THERE. I PERSONALLY DIDN'T TAKE COLLEGE FINANCE, BUT I ENDED UP DOING FINE GIVEN THAT I'M IN MEDICAL SCHOOL RIGHT NOW AND WILL BE A DOCTOR IN 2 YEARS. SO, IT JUST LOOKS LIKE OUR SOURCES CLASH, MY SOURCE HAPPENS TO BE MY BROTHER WHO IS GETTING A MBA FROM USC. HE'S TAKING PLENTY OF FINACE COURSES.....

elle said:
Do Intelligently Honest People also use ALL CAPS LOCK to get their point across? :wacko:

And please, stop trying to insinuate that we don't use our brains. Try using yours...

WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF I USE CAP LOCKS? DOES THAT BOTHER YOU? HOW IS THAT RELEVANT TO ANYTHING? SECONDLY, HOW DID I NOT USE MY BRAIN? DID I NOT HAVE A DISCUSSION WITH OTHER PEOPLE, TRYING TO SHARE OPINIONS AND IDEAS? IF YOU THINK THAT IS NOT PART OF USING YOUR BRAIN, THEN I DON'T THINK YOU USE YOURS TOO OFTEN.
AND BY THE WAY, I THINK I USE MY BRAIN QUITE OFTEN GIVEN THAT I'M A MEDICAL STUDENT, AND WILL BE A DOCTOR IN 2 YEARS. BUT THEN, I EXPECT REMARKS LIKE THAT FROM THE SMALL-MINDED.

I TRIED TO KEEP THINGS CORDIAL, BUT I GUESS EVERYONE CAN BE CATTY JUST AS EASILY AS THEY CAN BE NICE ON THIS FORUM.:noworry:

mselika said:
I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW COLLEGE FINANCE IS A REQUIREMENT TO GET CORRECT INFORMATION FROM RESOURCES OUT THERE. I PERSONALLY DIDN'T TAKE COLLEGE FINANCE, BUT I ENDED UP DOING FINE GIVEN THAT I'M IN MEDICAL SCHOOL RIGHT NOW AND WILL BE A DOCTOR IN 2 YEARS. SO, IT JUST LOOKS LIKE OUR SOURCES CLASH, MY SOURCE HAPPENS TO BE MY BROTHER WHO IS GETTING A MBA FROM USC. HE'S TAKING PLENTY OF FINACE COURSES.....

It's not a requirement, but you keep saying the CEO.... and the CEO is not on any list, not even Fortune. The chairman of the company that owns LV and alot of other brands is the one with all the money. So you need to learn how to research if you are going to argue a point. And learn the positions of the men you are speaking of.

So you can't even research for yourself, you have to go to your brother?

Thank god you're not in my city, I'd hate to walk into your office. I feel sorry for your patients, are you going to be running around asking nurses to help with a diagnosis?

For me,

it's more about the Child Labor and terrorism part that gets me...when I see people around with their fakes yeah, it bothers me...but it just means they have horrible taste...

Dude. Someone please just ban this person already. Obviously, the member is here to cause trouble- there was no reason for her to insult other members (implying that we don't use our brains, etc.) and her excessive use of caps lock is just irritating. And definitely not needed, considering that this is supposed to be a supportive community for purse-lovers.

She asked us for our opinions, we gave it to her, and she couldn't/didn't want to take it. So she decided to insult us instead. Blah.

And referring to how you are in medical school really doesn't do anything, seeing as there are so many ladies here who have all graduated from med school, law school, or other institutions of higher learning and are VERY successful. Just look at their collections!!

Mselika-- please alert us when (or should I say IF) you actually graduate medical school as to what city/state you will be practicing medicine in...I for one would like to be forewarned! Oh quick question--if you are doing an organ transplant for someone, you do know that it IS important in that case to make sure you have the authentic thing, don't you? Or will you just go to Canal Street to buy that too?!

Seriously, I didn't mind you asking why people get upset about fakes. I just don't appreciate you trying to make everyone who responded unfavorably to your question feel inferior to you. LOL you are not even an actual doctor yet and you already have a "God" complex...that is scary. Please stop trying to make yourself sound smarter than everyone else on the board...it is failing miserably. You are coming off as rude, VERY unknowledgable (refer to the LV CEO quote that you keep mind-numbingly repeating) and just plain silly. If you don't want to talk about purses, go to a forum that is not about them! How ridiculous would I look if I went into a HIV/AIDS forum and started jabbering about LV bags?! There is a time and a place for everything, and this forum is not designed to be a soapbox for the ignorant and unsophisticated. For your own sake, stop embarrassing yourself!

kattiepie said:
Dude. Someone please just ban this person already. Obviously, the member is here to cause trouble- there was no reason for her to insult other members (implying that we don't use our brains, etc.) and her excessive use of caps lock is just irritating. And definitely not needed, considering that this is supposed to be a supportive community for purse-lovers.

Actually, if you look back at her post history, she' been a contributing member, not appearing at all to be here solely to cause trouble.
I'm not agreeing nor diasgreeing w/ her posts in this thread, but wanted to remind people not to take things so seriously.
If you don't like the subject of this thread, kindly skip over it.

EVERYONE here needs to be respectful. EVERYONE.

I didn't read the whole thread, but you seem to think that studying at a medical school guarantees intelligence. Given the fact that doctors make mistakes and sometimes even make things worse I would not put it up as my sole argument... it sounds like an annoying teenager "I have a real LV so I have the right to be treated like a queen!!! Damn you all!!!" :lol: well as for the topic:

I don't really care if someone carries a fake, it just depends on the person's character. If they behave like they're superior with a fake, then that's a reason to laugh at them. If they are nice, who cares what they wear...

As to illegal: I don't think many people are free of supporting groups that exploit their workers in the third world, so if you point your finger at someone you should keep in mind that someone else can also point their finger at you. Think about clothing, do you ALWAYS care about where it was made or how the price can be so low? Or food, like "where do these coffee beans come from? does the farmer get enough money to buy something to eat?"

I won't buy or carry a fake. If I want to look pretentious it has to be the real pretentious thing... but I can understand why people get mad at fakes, some might feel their superiority of being able to carry a real one undermined, because for those who cannot tell fake and real apart both carriers will be at the same level...

mselika said:
WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF I USE CAP LOCKS? DOES THAT BOTHER YOU? HOW IS THAT RELEVANT TO ANYTHING? SECONDLY, HOW DID I NOT USE MY BRAIN? DID I NOT HAVE A DISCUSSION WITH OTHER PEOPLE, TRYING TO SHARE OPINIONS AND IDEAS? IF YOU THINK THAT IS NOT PART OF USING YOUR BRAIN, THEN I DON'T THINK YOU USE YOURS TOO OFTEN.
AND BY THE WAY, I THINK I USE MY BRAIN QUITE OFTEN GIVEN THAT I'M A MEDICAL STUDENT, AND WILL BE A DOCTOR IN 2 YEARS. BUT THEN, I EXPECT REMARKS LIKE THAT FROM THE SMALL-MINDED.

I TRIED TO KEEP THINGS CORDIAL, BUT I GUESS EVERYONE CAN BE CATTY JUST AS EASILY AS THEY CAN BE NICE ON THIS FORUM.:noworry:

It's really quite simple. Some people like fake things and some people like real things. We here at the "purse forum" like real things. That's it. That simple.

PS: If you are going to be a doctor, please, please, never consider a fake bag, as that would go against everything that a qualified professional is supposed to stand for.

What's the point of getting MAD at those carrying fakes? Don't trouble yourself too much OR.....waste your anger.

When you see a person carrying fakes......say ewwwww......!!!!!! In your heart of course. hahaha.......

Status
Not open for further replies.