Why do we luv Chanel?

Patrapan

PLoY_PaTTy
May 14, 2012
I've just noticed myself that I'm really in love with Chanel bag, when my mother ask me why do you like Chanel. :woohoo:

I was thinking it could be because I love flap bag. But ... there are many other brands that make flap bag.

Still not sure why. May be the quality?

What bout you? :smile::biggrin::lol:

Last edited:
I love the history and romance of it. I have brought pre-loved and often wonder what "story" the bag tells. My most recent addition was a M/L Black Lamb Classic Flap from 2010 - she is in near mint condition but I like wondering what life she had before I adopted her.......how many dates did she go on? Was she an anniversary present? Where was she before?.........

She is in my avatar pic.

Good question! I love the look and the quality of Chanel.

Chanel bags always look classy. And they last! I moved up to Chanel gradually from other (cheaper!) brands and now I can't go back. I notice that the stitching, aesthetics and durability isn't there with some other brands. I have a vintage Chanel that is almost as old as I am (made in the 80's) and in terrific condition - can't beat that.

I like Chanel just like all the other brands. My current Chanel bags are honestly the best ever. The size is perfect for any and every day, and any occasion. The colors match all my outfits. And perhaps the cost makes me ensure that either I truly love it, or it doesn't stay. Probably just like all my other costly goods.

This is a great question. I started appreciating Chanel bags because of their quality. Compared to many other brands, Chanel's quality used to be a lot superior. I don't think the superior quality is the present reality anymore, but I became hooked on 'the one more Chanel' addiction.

Years back when giant hobo bags were all-the-rage, mine were always sad looking because I rarely carry more than a cell phone, lip gloss and a small wallet. At one point I was stuffing sweatshirts in my bag just so they looked full!

So one day I went looking for a structured bag .. and when my eyes landed on the quilting of a classic Chanel, I was head over heels.... :love: I won't forget it. The history of the brand, learning about Coco, etc - that just solidifies it.