Why Do We Love Balenciaga?

Just to keep it short, listed are the reasons why i love bbags:
1. Beautiful leather
2. Light
3. Changing colors and styles everyear means that you won't see it everywhere
4. Rarity
5. Price

i'm waiting for my first bbag to arrive in the mail (hoorah ebay!) but what i like about it is how it's not too girly nor too macho. i'm calling it my biker chic bag. also it can match about everything in my cupboard & its functional versatility, i.e. i can bring it to work, to casual days out, to chilling out at a bar (now that there's a smoking ban at bars & clubs), means that i can use it virtually 24/7!

I'm new to the Bbags but fell in love with them instantly when I saw one in NM. I love the soft, smooshy leather, the lightweight feel of them, the gorgeous colors, price (not as expensive as LV), the resale value, and that it's not a logo like Coach or LV. Even though I do carry LV's, I'm slowly selling off my collection and gradually converting to Balenciaga.:tender:

First of all, I love the range of colors. Secondly, I love how lightweight they are. It really makes it difficult to go back to carrying a heavy bag. Also, my city is the most versatile bag I own. It can be a crook of the arm bag or a shoulder bag, and holds a ton without looking bulky.

I love the colors and the fact that they are so light and comfortable to carry. Also I think that anyone can pull one off; it is not a bag that only 20's somethings can carry. They are ageless and so unpretentious.

I'm such a classic bag wearer. That's why it was so easy for me to choose Lady Dior & Chanel. It seems I can use Balenciaga as a casual everyday work bag or a more dressy Sunday church bag. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do yet, but hearing your stories is really helping me. Also, the shoulder bag/arm bag option is perfect for me.

So far, the only place I've actually seen Balenciaga's is at Saks. Who else carries them?

I echo the sentiments of the other ladies. But there is one reason I simply love my Bbag and this is why.....it makes me feel so very feminine to carry it.

She is soft and beautiful and the tassels flutter lightly in the breeze behind you. They remind me of ribbon ends flowing from a ponytail of a little girl.

I carry Koobas too and those make me feel like a sexy biker chick with the studs and heavy bomber jacket leathers.

But a Bbag makes me feel like Tinkerbelle.

^^ That's a great way to put it! I agree as well with the lightness and quality of leather, beautiful colors. To me, it's just a very uncomplicated bag. I don't fret over what to wear with it, it just seems to go with everything. The addition of styles and color combinations are mind boggling as well and I just want to keep collecting and using them!

I was an MJ fan for so long that I never thought I'd love another ... until I went to Italy and my DH offered to buy me any bag I wanted. I also have several Prada's, so I thought that was the direction I would go until I was I literally struck by the colors and soft leather of Bal.

This is cheesy, but I feel so much cooler when I carry one of my Bals. Like a member of a secret club.

I love the fact that it's my everyday pop of luxury in my outfit with the stylish design and soft, yummy leather but it doesn't scream "Look at me and my logos, I'm expensive!" I find that mine, probably because it's black, flies well under the radar. It doesn't weigh me down and is causal enough for days and doesn't look out of place for going out informally in the evening.