Why do we always want ONE more BBag?

How many BBags do you need to complete your BBag collection?:)

• 1 or 2 more

• 3 or more

• I am completely satisfied with my current colection

Results are only viewable after voting.
Every time I *think* I'm done, I get that hankering for just ONE more! "My collection will be complete after JUST this last one!" Ha, yeah right! And then once I've acquired that "last" one, the same cycle happens all over again.

There's ALWAYS the one more cuz of all the variation in colours and styles!! Plus finding one that has amazing leather is just PURE joy!

Lately I've been forcing myself to review my handbag collection and to make sure that I can actually use everything I have so I've done a major purge and now I have less than 10 handbags in total and 3 bbags. Forcing myself to think about "being able to use more than once a week" is REALLY helping in resisting cuz there's always the thirst for more!

It seems like every day Im adding a new bag to my wishlist!!! I see so many of these gorgeous bags on here (styles and colors), and I keep wanting to buy!!! I'm always browsing ebay constantly, and thank god they haven't had anything that caught my eye.

Every time I *think* I'm done, I get that hankering for just ONE more! "My collection will be complete after JUST this last one!" Ha, yeah right! And then once I've acquired that "last" one, the same cycle happens all over again.

Sounds like me exactly! I thought I was good for awhile until I came across a Magenta Day which I HAD to have! And in the meantime I still browse eBay constantly...

I noticed that frequenting tPF and ebay less makes me not want so many bbags. I only have one style (the city), but 6 of them. This is a never-ending addiction. I find myself wanting the new F/W colors that will be coming out, as well as bags from 06 spring. Yikes!

i think i'm pretty alright at the moment with my collection - but i'm always thinking about the next bag... so i dunno... hehehe such a hard question for me to answer! hehehe!

I've been asking myself the same question. I only recently started my B bag addiction. I "only" have 3 bags- A Black City, A black Day and a Sapin Purse. I'm considering returning the Sapin Purse. Do I really need 3 B bags?

As Lizz posted, the more I come to this board, the more bags I want. Whenever I read a thread and suddenly think "I NEED that style" or "I NEED that color", I ask myself- will that bag really make me happy? And then soon enough the urge passes. Of course then I am overcome with another urge, but that's the way the story goes.

I wanted to add that the first B Bag I purchased was a Truffle Day. I loved the Day. But then I started reading the threads here, seeing the pictures, etc... that I decided I wanted a Black Day. So I exchanged my Truffle Day for a Black City, got the Black Day and in between purchased the Purse for who knows what reason. Oh, I probably saw photos of The Purse, liked how it looked, and bought it.

I need to decide what to do with my Purse......

I love reading your thoughts on this, ladies!:yes:

That' soooo true,KristyDarling:P

there's always going to be at least one color i fall in love with from each season. just this past year, i've been fine tuning my bbag colors in my collection. i'm at the point where i can't part w/ any of them if i had to sell. well, maybe one. i love a lot of colors, but the majority of them will have to be eye candy as i can't afford all of my favorites.

Why? Because we never can be satisfied! :roflmfao:

I went thru my "color" stage where I acquired bordeaux, dolma, rouge theatre, and rouge vif. Got rid of them and now I'm going thru my "black" stage. I'm happy with what I have now: black First and black City. BUT somehow... I have this nagging feeling that I still need one colorful City in my collection so now I'm awaiting for the new rouge to come out the next season. :Push:

Why am I like this??!! :rolleyes:

Why? Because we never can be satisfied! :roflmfao:

I went thru my "color" stage where I acquired bordeaux, dolma, rouge theatre, and rouge vif. Got rid of them and now I'm going thru my "black" stage. I'm happy with what I have now: black First and black City. BUT somehow... I have this nagging feeling that I still need one colorful City in my collection so now I'm awaiting for the new rouge to come out the next season. :Push:

Why am I like this??!! :rolleyes:

Irissy, exactly the same with me- I have a black first and city (my black phase, too) and have a red purse coming - is that a common pattern?:roflmfao:

A month ago I thought I really only needed a blue bag to round things out, but now that I'm really thinking about the French Blue First, other colours that I haven't noticed before are looking mighty attractive. Now I really want Magenta, and maybe some sort of purple (Bordeaux, Violet, Eggplant, or one of the Lilacs?).

It really does never end...

I noticed that frequenting tPF and ebay less makes me not want so many bbags. I only have one style (the city), but 6 of them. This is a never-ending addiction. I find myself wanting the new F/W colors that will be coming out, as well as bags from 06 spring. Yikes!

This is true for me too... the less I obsessively check eBay and this forum, the more I feel happy with what I already have.

Lol, and did I mention my hankering for a Brief and an Anthracite Work?