Why do these Favorite PMs look so different?

Dec 30, 2008
Hey all,
So I've been looking at some preloved Favorite PMs, and noticed that some look really different. If you look at the pictures below, one looks more rectangle with the top and bottom about the same width. While the second one has a more tapered look on the top. Do you know why these look so different? Are they just the way the pictures were taken?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190307-192508_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190307-192508_Samsung Internet.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 367
  • Screenshot_20190307-192523_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190307-192523_Samsung Internet.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 369
It could be the way the pictures were taken or it could be from usage and the way the person used the bag and maybe what and how much they put in the bag. The condition of the bags in the postings are different....

It could be the way the pictures were taken or it could be from usage and the way the person used the bag and maybe what and how much they put in the bag. The condition of the bags in the postings are different....
Yeah its weird. To ke, the second picture seems to be in better condition just by looking at the outside.

The second looks like the flap may be developing that dreaded crease/line. But i have noticed that Fashionphile pricing can be very inconsistent.
For example when I was looking at Chanel brooches there were two of the exact type, both in the same condition, and one was $100 more than the other (and none of them were discounted yet).

I also noticed that happening when I was looking for an Eva.

Hi guys--I dont know how to create a new post but if anyone is reading this...please let me know your input.
I sold my Alma BB in ebene and purchased another one because I was a gift from my significant other. Ok, the new one looks lighter than my old one. I dont like the look and I cant return it because I got my initial stamped on it. Am I being too paranoid?

Hi guys--I dont know how to create a new post but if anyone is reading this...please let me know your input.
I sold my Alma BB in ebene and purchased another one because I was a gift from my significant other. Ok, the new one looks lighter than my old one. I dont like the look and I cant return it because I got my initial stamped on it. Am I being too paranoid?
Yes.

Reactions: daysha