Why do I think I need an epi bag now?? rop

1. What is your fave epi bag? what color (current or d/c) is your favorite? :biggrin:

2. Mandarin Speedy 30:love:

3. soufflot, any color

4. ha ha you know what I'm going to say!

1redspeedy.jpg
  5. I currently only have black petite noe in epi and it's my Fav.

6. :heart: I just carried my new red Speedy for the first time today:heart:
    That bandeaux looks really cute on it,I'd like to do that too but I don't want to be a copycat.

Mandarin Speedy 30 is next on my list, I was going to get one Sunday, but it smelled odd to me.

7. its ok - go ahead and copy, I'm flattered you like it!! As for the Mandarin - be very very careful - they do smell like cat pee (not all but some) - that's how I got my red one, exchanged the stinky for it!

8. I am thinking the SAME thing!!!! I need new bag in Epi!!!! I've never seen it in real life but I like Pont Neuf! I have Speedy 25 and love it SO SO SO much!

9. My Speedy 25's - black and myrtille.

10. Black pont neuf, strange shape for a bag named after a bridge ! But I love it !

I'm really interested in rochelles lately as well, I want one in pepper or lillac, but the prices of some of them are silly !

11. Mandarin Speedy 25, duh! :amuse:

12. black speedy 25

13. I love the yellow and mandarin speedy 30 or 35-I know the yellow is discontinued but I am always looking-love the purple lining! The mandarin is gorgeous too!

14. Red and Mandarin!

15. i like the black Jasmin

and after i saw a lilac Speedy on eBay, i liked that too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice