Why Do I Start Liking Something When It's Too Late?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want a small berry sabrina, but now it's nowhere to be found.

I'm not the only one that likes something after it's impossible to find, am I?
    If not, what do you like now that you can't find?

2. I realized that I liked the "older" signature stripe totes (gunmetal, bronze, and denim--from 2 years ago) after the outlets had them on sale last summer--I was fortunate that I was able to get them from JAX; however, I was unfortunate to end up paying full price!

Hope you find your berry Sabrina (at an awesome price!).

3. I am looking for the bag in my signature. Its impossible to find now.

4. Patience ladies...
    It's what makes finally getting your bag all the more fun!

Oh! I have totally forgotten about my denim sig. stripe satchel! I need to bring her out for some sun:sunshine:

5. i do the same thing. you are not the only one. it usually takes awhile for the new stuff to grow on me such as the new C's. I hated them at first and now I want them! go figure.

6. I usually like something a season or two later...sometimes it will be a few years later when I fall in love with it and then it's usually too late! So I definitely feel your pain!

7. #7 Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
    I thought I was the only one who does this. Good to know I'm not alone.
    I regret not getting the poppy gallery and polka dot totes when they were on clearance at my outlet.

Hang in there. You will get your bag eventually. And when you get it you will appreciate it more.

8. I hear ya sister. Also to that list is the zebra gallery tote, for some reason at that time I just wasn't into tote bags. I did get the wristlets for the poppy and zebra though, now I wish I had the matching bags.

9. The denim sig. stripe satchel is a beautiful bag--glad you're going to pull her out!

10. I definitely think a lot of us can relate. I fell in love with the medium black Lily and grey Lindsay after they left the stores, so I kinda missed out. I regret not driving to the outlet when I had the chance to.

I hope you're able to find your berry Sabrina.

11. I know two fellow and local Coachies/TPF'rs who are just like that (you know who you are!!!)... so don't feel alone :smile:

I just look for the older lines TBH because I like the styles, and as quality changes per leathers and materials, some of the older lines or pieces really appeal to me and I might not have been buying the line way back when they came out....

12. You are definitely not alone, bags take some time to grow on me and then when they really get to me suddenly they're no longer around. It doesn't help looking and reading about all the beautiful bags on tpf either. All I can say is, thank God for *bay (and other sites), at least we have some options now.

13. I almost did that with the Zoe. I was not a fan at first. But, I have gotten all three of mine since Mother's Day weekend. I bought the third one yesterday at the outlet. I bought the other two at Dilliard's on sale. I was not going to pay full price for Zoe, but she is one of the best bags Coach has ever made.

14. That is unfortunately the story of my life, LOL. I discovered Sabrina too late and the Cranberry would be the absolute perfect bag for me. And these NEVER show up on ebay or Bonanzle and I am not even necessarily searching for a bargain. I have been looking for over 6 months, it is just that rare. I discovered the Kooba Sienna in Raisin after they sold out. And most recently Rebecca Minkoff's Mini Nikki in the Rose color which is impossible to find. I am right there with ya!!

15. Your question made me laugh! That is what I always ask myself, not just about bags. When I was dating (before I was married, of course) I always asked myself this, hehe. But...you can always find a bag later on the bay and then it is so much more satisfying when you finally get it.