Why do I look at ended auctions? Emerald with silver?

1. Wow...those are the kinds of auctions I always want to find ... but so few and far between! Congrats Mimi!! :yes:

2. :nuts: Ahh! That was an amazing find! Congrats Mimz! :yahoo:

3. I want :balloon:

4. Wowowow. Someone got a heck of a deal!

Auctions like this make me cringe...yet I still look at it. I tease myself with the auctions I've missed out on. Sighhh.

5. wow....
    that's an amazing deal too!

6. aw... this actually has a rather cute and funny story and quite the coincidence attached to it! I was talking recently with a friend who is a longtime collector of Balenciaga and literally the day before yesterday she was telling me about the possibility of another green ---- and sure enough, the way the universe works, I was taking a break from school work, decided to check out eBay, and this bag popped up. I'm guessing it was meant to be! :lol: :heart:
    (so... it's a "recently discovered" green, I'll try to find out the official color name for everyone once it arrives! :love: ;))

7. Congrats Mimiz, it's a great deal!!

8. Omigosh ... !!! If this auction had been active when I looked at it, I probably would've passed ... I would have looked at the atelier.naff swatches for S/S 2004 and found that there was no green like this during that season. You convinced me, Mimi ... that bag was destined for you. ;)

9. So it's not Emerald? It does say it's from '04 and I don't see a green like that from '04 on Ateliernaff. Hmm, this is exciting! I can't wait to find out what it is!

10. Fiat, yeah, I had NO idea it existed either! I had always been under the impression there wasn't another green -- but then like I said the other day, it randomly came up in conversation.... kind of strange and funny! :shame: We will see!

11. ^ First I've seen of it, too! Those 03/04 swatches are still growing... I wish Bal would just send me a list (yes, I have asked) instead of having to excavate colors one at a time out of people's closets and memories...!

12. This is an awesome color and the deal of a lifetime!

13. I couldn't see the letter on the tag so I figured she was wrong when she said '04 and it was really a '03. New color, that is exciting and congratulations on a great find!:yahoo:

14. WOW Mimi congrats!! I can't believe there's another new colour to add:nuts: It's great finding new colours!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice