Why do cats love to watch you pee?

this is such a funny thread!! My cat literally meows at me, like she is scolding me if I beat her to the bathroom and close the door, then the other one (I have two) Will take her little paw and stick it under the door. Its too funny.

My cat (may his soul rest in peace) followed me everywhere especially the bathroom! No privacy whatsoever. That is until I dragged him into the bathtub. He stopped following me to the bathroom after being scrubbed and blow dried. :shocked: :lol:

I've been wondering this too! It's great knowing that I'm not the only one here haha. My two cats love following me into the bathroom... I don't even bother to shut the door anymore. Silly cats... they really are curious about every little thing!

This is too funny! Both my cats and some of the dogs like to be in the bathroom with me! If I shut the door the cats will poke their little kitty arms under the door. One of my cats plays in my BF's pants when he's "taking care of business". Another cat insists on watching me shower! I've had other cats who did that too. I have no idea why they do that but I think it's cute and kinda funny.

Did anyone ever see the Paula Poundstone stand up comedy skit she did about her cats and how they watch her shower? It's hilarious! One of those things where it's funny 'cause it's so true....

One of my dogs loves to push the bathroom door open when I'm going to the bathroom. Luckily she doesn't stay and watch me, she usually just checks in and then turns around and leaves, like she's thinking, "Hey, what are you doing in here without me?" She's very needy.

My dog does that. She curls up on the rug until I turn on the water in the sink to wash my hands and then leaves 'cause she knows I am done, I guess. If I am in the tub, she puts her front paws up on the tub and checks everything out and then curls up on the rug until I step out and just watches me - until a stray drop of water hits her then she's gone.

I love pets!

Both of my cats do this as well.

My older cat LOVES water...so he always rushes to the bathroom, jumps in the bath tub and doesn't shut up until you pour a cup of water on his back. :P

My younger cat creeps between the shower curtains and tries to pounce out at me.