Why didn't anyone tell me the Hobo was so awesome?!

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
I rarely hear about this style on here so I decided to give her a try. I frigging LOVE this style! I think it is the best style hands down! I can wear it on my shoulder and actually take her shopping without her getting in the way and she's easy to get into and she just looks HOT Look at this bag! Hot damn! I actually really like the color! Are they still making this style because I would LOVE this in Raisin!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 178
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 134
I love that style too. It's a very comfy bag to carry and it definitely deserves more love!!! lol My fav style is the besace which doesn't get much love either so I feel your pain! lol

Congrats! Do you like this style better than the Day? I'm debating whether or not to get a Day or Hobo. I feel that the Hobo may be too deep and when I need to get something out it will be like searching in the deep sea for it.

Another hobo lover here! I like this style better than the city as I find it easier to get into. Love it more than the day b/c its not as deep and easier to find your stuff. its just perfect! are they still being made?

Congrats! Do you like this style better than the Day? I'm debating whether or not to get a Day or Hobo. I feel that the Hobo may be too deep and when I need to get something out it will be like searching in the deep sea for it.

The Day was way too much of a bottomless pit. The Hobo is absolutely perfect and I can find my stuff easy!