Why did it take me so long to decide to buy a kelly bag??

stephanie1

Aug 13, 2006
I was ambivalent about this bag for years, putting my name on and taking it off again, of the wish list. Finally, I took the plunge and had the great fortune to come into a 32 cm gold togo soupple kelly with palladium about ten days ago. I wasnt sure for the first couple days but this week it really hit me that I REALLY LIKE THIS BAG. I finally "get it." Those of you on the fence, I can tell you, once you have one, you will really like it.

I was ambivalent about this bag for years, putting my name on and taking it off again, of the wish list. Finally, I took the plunge and had the great fortune to come into a 32 cm gold togo soupple kelly with palladium about ten days ago. I wasnt sure for the first couple days but this week it really hit me that I REALLY LIKE THIS BAG. I finally "get it." Those of you on the fence, I can tell you, once you have one, you will really like it.

CONGRATS :yahoo:
The feeling of owning your first kelly or birkin is PRICELESS :love:

Stephanie, I hear you! I feel the same way abou my Kelly!!! And I finally "get it" as well. Enjoy it in the best of health and CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

CONGRATULATIONS! I too contemplated rather hard on getting a Kelly. I didn't think the style would suit me, but the feedback and advice from the Kelly lovers here helped me make the plunge and I got not 1, but 3! LOL

YAAY. Steph!!!! There's nothing like that feeling, is there!!!! I've always adored Kelly's since the first peek ever of Grace with hers covering her pregnancy.....I've been wanting one ever since and now have....gasp.....five!!!! (two are vintage and don't come out to play very often). I swear Kelly's are addicting!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! I too contemplated rather hard on getting a Kelly. I didn't think the style would suit me, but the feedback and advice from the Kelly lovers here helped me make the plunge and I got not 1, but 3! LOL

LOL...I am afraid...I am very afraid... In Madrid, I learned that I really like the "big" kelly (e.g. 35)... I am now thinking about (perhaps fixated on) buying a 35...hoping that one will be enough...hoping that I will not develop both a birkin and a kelly compulsion...

Kelly is my first Hermes bag and I love her to bits. I am glad to find so many fellow Kelly fans in this forum and I have learnt a great deal from them.

And yes, it's extremely addictive.