Why did I get a grey mark??

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmybags

O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
What does a grey square mean? Is it bad? Someone gave me one for my remark in the why did this happen to me thread? I didn't think I said anything mean.

Just for anyone's info, I did not give anyone any neg. feedback for that.

I would just like to know what the grey square means and I will leave it at that. I am pretty new here.
Thank you.

Reactions: redrose1028
I think the gray square is a neutral.. if I'm not mistaken the gray ones are from a user that hasn't been here long/posted enough. Someone could've been trying to give you a green and it just turned neutral because they're new. Or vice versa with the red.

I think.

Reactions: luvmybags
I think it has to do with the number of posts someone has made whether their ratings to others show up as green or grey. I know the other day I had a ton of grey ones that didn't count, but tonight a bunch of them are counting now. So I think a bunch of people who have "rated" me must have improved their post counts!

Oh I see, they turn as their count goes up, good, I was afraid if any I left people they would think that they were bad! :blink:

I am glad my marks are counting. Thanks again everyone.

Wow -- I totally never even noticed that we got marks! I'm a little oblivious. Now I'm going to go look to see if I got any:smile: Thanks for pointing this out.

Don't be nervous! You're a doll!
CLick on User CP near the top of the Forum to see any messages.
Click on the little white scales under your name to see how many rep points you have. Also click on other's scales to leave them points.

Reactions: Tasha Dawn
Status
Not open for further replies.