Why Did I Chicken Out?

*jennifer* said:
aarti, don't feel bad! bags are expensive and they only seem to get more $$$ as time goes on.
i agree with elongreach wholeheartedly though. if you truly love something, you should get it. getting another marc by marc is fine if that is what you want. in the long run, you're better off buying what you want initially bc otherwise, you may pine for your original love and never feel fulfilled!

I totally agree! :yes: Oftentimes, we think we're being by saying no but we end pining for it and trying to fill it in other ways and end up with that "full yet unsatisfied" feeling. Maybe if you pondered why you love the bag, what it would mean financially and emotionally if you got the bag, it would help you feell more comfortable.

Aarty, don't get the bag. I think I will be the only one to say this but I think it was a sign NOT to get it and that you should wait for the right time and bag. However, DO NOT get a replacement bag, just wait it out,imo.

star3777 said:
Aarty, don't get the bag. I think I will be the only one to say this but I think it was a sign NOT to get it and that you should wait for the right time and bag. However, DO NOT get a replacement bag, just wait it out,imo.
i see what you mean star. i think i will wait it out for a little while. i know that the little stam is the best bag out there that will fit my needs. but after i sell of bags that i havent used and just hogging closet space i think that would be the right time to buy it. its not like if i buy the bag ill have to live off of ramen noodles for months:lol: its just that ive never spent that much yet, so i guess i need to think about if its worth it. thanks all for making me feel better!! and the bag will be around for months right, and maybe by then when i am ready ill go for the chanel valentine.. who knows! but i will soon if i wait lol.

now that i think about it, i think i should wait till the chanel valentine comes out, if i dont like it ill opt for the little stam, if i do then the stam looks like a classic and should be around for longer if i do decide to buy it, vs. the chanel valentine which is limited?