Why Did Ebay Email This And Do This I Am So *******mad

same happend to me. I had restriction placed on my ebay account, limit 1 per week, so I contacted them via e-mail asking to lift that restriction. 48 hours later they responded to me with similar e-mail like yours. But in my case they said that after reviewing it the limitation was lifted, did not ask for any receipts for my LVs. Also when I contacted them over the phone I was explained that in many cases their experts can determine by the pictures if the item in question is in fact authentic and then no receipts required.
Have you had any listing removed before for any other reason?
I don't want to sound offensive but as far as my experience goes (6 years on e-bay) never heard about authentic items being removed for that reason, they usually right on a top of it.
If you are powerseller I can give you ebays 800 number to call and they would explain all your question. But only PS can use that number.

YES I am a power seller..If you can pm me the number that would be great..I have that PACKAGE they send PSellers I need to find it and look thru there too...maybe the number is in that package..
Well a week went by and my 7 items sold..Well 5 did so now I am listing other stuff..But I am being VERY careful not to sell things that are not worth selling if you know what I mean..I had books for 10.00 I rather use the 7 items for BAGS..
and to answer your question I HAVE NEVER IN 9 years been accused of selling a fake...yes they have removed listing from me 1 or 2 times when INDEED they were real and the receipt was in the auction and has my name on it:shrugs: ..OH well I guess I will have to see what happens...Thank You for letting me vent:cursing:

You should look at other threads throughout this forum section. Ebay is suspending honest sellers left and right. I had/have over 1000 fb and 100% positive and am a powerseller. I have never sold or bought a fake in my life. 15 of my items got pulled 2 week ago and blam I am naru for at least 6 month for trying to relist them.

apparently, saying it's real isn't good enough. And I don't keep the cards, boxes, receipts, wrapping paper, stuffing, clerk spittle, and I even threw away a "dust cover bag" (gasp!!!...hey!, I didn't know!!...I buy this stuff to actually use it, not to store it in my prized possessions closet!).

I know exactly how you feel! I sold a bag a while ago that had sat unused in my closet for about 4 months so I decided to sell it... Well, some 16 year-old wanted to know how I knew it was *really* new without tags. Umm, because I BOUGHT IT AND NEVER USED IT! It literally came home and I ripped the tags off and put it in the closet. I do that because I buy things without the intention of selling them.

I did end up selling it to them, but it just really irked me.

HERE IS THE NUMBER i USE WHEN I NEED HELP FROM EBAY 1-866-515-3229 AND JUST FOLLOW THEIR STUPID MANU AND YOU'LL GET TO THE LIVE PERSON. GOOD LUCK ! AS A METTER OF FACT I JUST CALLED THAT NUMBER LAST NIGHT BECAUSE EBAY J*RKS REMOVED MY LV BAG FROM MY STORE INVENTORY LISTING FOR CHARGING $23.00 FOR PRIORITY MAIL WITH INSURANCE AND SIG.CONF INCLUDED, THE GUY SAID THAT SOME D*CKHEAD REPORTED MY LISTING COMPLAINING ABOUT SHIP. FEE. THE ACTUAL FEE IS $20.50 AND $2.50 HANDLING FEES, AFTER ALL THEY TOLD ME I CAN RE-LIST . IT SEEMS THAT LATELY ONLY BUNCH OF IDIOTS GOING AROUND EBAY SITE.
SORRY FOR MY LANGUAGE , I'M RUNNING OUT OF WORDS WHEN TALKING ABOUT EBAY AND PAYPAL.

Thank You so much..I am going to call and see what happens
This really sucks!!!
We all love these bags and some of uS sell our bags on ebay to buy new bags..at this rate ...We won't be able to buy all the bags we want...I'm pissed..but I think we all are right now..will keep you guys updated on what they say..

BTW I am so sorry to all you honest sellers..this sucks big time

It was happended to me too. In reality I never sold FAKEs !! Now I couldn't list LVs and DIORs coz they blocked me from speciafic brandnames and also limited amount of other brands. Sucks!

HERE IS THE NUMBER i USE WHEN I NEED HELP FROM EBAY 1-866-515-3229 AND JUST FOLLOW THEIR STUPID MANU AND YOU'LL GET TO THE LIVE PERSON. GOOD LUCK ! AS A METTER OF FACT I JUST CALLED THAT NUMBER LAST NIGHT BECAUSE EBAY J*RKS REMOVED MY LV BAG FROM MY STORE INVENTORY LISTING FOR CHARGING $23.00 FOR PRIORITY MAIL WITH INSURANCE AND SIG.CONF INCLUDED, THE GUY SAID THAT SOME D*CKHEAD REPORTED MY LISTING COMPLAINING ABOUT SHIP. FEE. THE ACTUAL FEE IS $20.50 AND $2.50 HANDLING FEES, AFTER ALL THEY TOLD ME I CAN RE-LIST . IT SEEMS THAT LATELY ONLY BUNCH OF IDIOTS GOING AROUND EBAY SITE.
SORRY FOR MY LANGUAGE , I'M RUNNING OUT OF WORDS WHEN TALKING ABOUT EBAY AND PAYPAL.

That's the rediculous reason for removing your item becuase the shipping fees. Moreover, ebay is totally idiot by removed your list without any consideration...Bad bad bad.

I was told that if they remove your listing you have to wait to get permission to relist the item from the designer but they never get back to you and if you decide to relist on your own without there permission then ebay will suspend you. I do see alot less handbag listings on ebay nowadays.

I had a similar incident happen like this but I was on the buying end. The person I was buying from was selling fraudulent Tiffany's jewelery-after the auction ended he emailed me that if i paid him not using paypal he would charge me less-I contacted Paypal & Ebay-Come to find out it was a kid using a fake name and a fake address somewhere in miami--i got my money after having to go thru all the red tape with Ebay and Paypal---That soured me on EBay and I have been scared since.

A similar thing happened to me recently. I had 5 items listed and was editing one of them since I couldn't post all the pics earlier. By the time I got to the "submit" button, I got a message saying that I can't list any more items due to a limit placed on my account. I e-mailed Ebay and didn't get anything helpful out of their e-mails. Basically, they did it to prevent buyers from buying fakes. OK...well, I posted over 20 pictures of the bag and they clearly proved its authenticity!!!! So, I decided to use my sister's account to sell my LV bag and guess what???? They cancelled the auction becuse of the same limit!!! My sister has never sold anything on Ebay in her life!!! And I only posted 2 auctions! I was SOOOO mad!

I think I am going to sell my last few items that I have left that I don't use and will call it quits with Ebay! I don't shop there and selling my authentic items just gives me a headache! Plus, their customer service is absolutely helpless because I still don't understand what that message meant, even thought they e-mailed their explanation three times already!

Same thing happened to me when I tried to relist an unpaid Louis Vuitton speedy. I don't make any money on ebay, and I don't have lots to sell. I only sell my own collection, so I can have money to buy more. Now with this drama, I probably will reconsider buying or selling on ebay.

The thing I don't understand is why ebay is restricting all the US seller, but still leave all the sellers from other region to sell those high end stuff. I've seem some sellers from HongKong are having more than 7 listing.