Why, Coach, Why?!

jules08

O.G.
Aug 16, 2007
:pout:
Two items only sold overseas that I want SO BAD!: Poppy Ski Bunny Glam tote, SV/Blk Ice, and the Ski Bunny WRISTLET!!! How could they possibly not even sell the wristlet over here in the states?? I can't understand why Coach won't take overseas orders! Heartless of Coach, I tell you. Thanks for reading my rant. That is all. :rant::rant::rant:

Last edited:
I called AND wrote to JAX - here is what they wrote in emal:

Thank you for your interest in Coach merchandise.

"We are sorry to advise the Poppy Ski Bunny Glam
tote, No. 15873 in silver/black ice is sold out
in our Coach retail stores and our Distribution Center. Unfortunately, we are not expecting any additional shipments"

I can't understand why they can't get or ship from where they do have the bag. It's their company, no?

The blk/wht is beautiful, but I would feel funny carrying it because it's too recognizable, at this point, I feel everyone would say, "Oh she's got that Coach bag". The black is gorgeous and blends in as well. I like sublety, lol. I did get the all white (snowball) and it is very pretty. If I ever could get the black tote, I would still keep the white tote.

Last edited:
I don't think the sv/black ice one was international--I bought one at my FP store the day it came out.

Right, the first few days they premiered it here, they sold out, Funny, when something is really limited, they don't tell you, but they'll say a bag is limited, and people find it at an outlet!

YOU LUCKY GIRL!!! ENJOY!:biggrin:

:pout:
Two items only sold overseas that I want SO BAD!: Poppy Ski Bunny Glam tote, SV/Blk Ice, and the Ski Bunny WRISTLET!!! How could they possibly not even sell the wristlet over here in the states?? I can't understand why Coach won't take overseas orders! Heartless of Coach, I tell you. Thanks for reading my rant. That is all. :rant::rant::rant:

If I remember correctly...

Aren't there companies who "do" this sort of thing. That is, if you can't get an item to get shipped overseas, you would get it shipped to the companies domestic address and they would then send it to you?

Coach doesn't, I guess , but yes I have shopped at clothing boutiques that will have an item sent from Europe to the store. IMO it makes no sense whatsoever for Coach not to take special orders, as long as the customer will pay shipping charges, I certainly would.

To clarify, it's not "sold out" but it will show that way when the product has gone from Jax to overseas distribution. You have to catch the items between the time they are posted as stock in Jax and when they send them overseas. I've missed quite a few items this way because it took me time to learn the process. You have to have a willing SA who will check the #'s every day before it's release date.

I wanted a black/silver one. I hesitated and missed out. Seriously...this is one thing that has really ticked me off because it was the only bag that I even thought about this last PCE. I ended up getting a similar bag that I like better in a different brand, for less money. Sorry Coach, but if you aren't going to keep it around for me to buy, I'm going to move on.