Why Chanel?

I founds more often than not that I just love the Chanel styles above all the other brands.

IMO Chanel styles are classic, glamourous and always rather sexy in an understated way...... need I say more?

agree with allbrandspls that it's about phases. for me i would like to start collecting some timeless pieces (like Chanel and Hermes) to pass on to the next generation, preferrably my daughter(s) - I'm still working on it as I only have 2 boys at the momeht. :love:

bcoz of coco chanel, she's a legend :rolleyes: n itz impression, the classy+elegant design ^^
n havent seen too many ppl carrying 'em...say in sydney's city, i often saw ppl carrying either LVs or gucci(s)...they're getting a bit boring ...

I grew up with them (well, the clothes and scarves). The one year I was looking for a classic satchel, NO ONE had them. Except Chanel. Also, when EVERYONE was doing locks, buckles, pockets and studs ALL on ONE bag, Chanel was simply quiet elegance. The lines, the colors, the simplicity all scream Coco Chanel. It works w/my style/taste.

when EVERYONE was doing locks, buckles, pockets and studs ALL on ONE bag, Chanel was simply quiet elegance. The lines, the colors, the simplicity all scream Coco Chanel. It works w/my style/taste
I totally agree with that statement. I used to love LV, but I guess I got tired of the same LV styles (with the exception of vernis which I love).

Chanel is always bringing in new styles, totes and varies their collection while always keeping the classic look.