Why Chanel?

I don't only carry Chanel like some people on here, but what I like about CHANEL is that many of the bags are classic and simple. I stick to the flaps and things that will never be out. I like the class and elegance that CHANEL has that so many other brands don't.

I too have went through phases whether it was Gucci, Dior, Escada, D&G, LV and others, but have found my taste changing and I am into the classic timeless style and look of Chanel. I still love my Lady Dior bags and my LV Manhattan GM but I doubt I will buy and more Dior or LV because I am so into the Chanels.

I want bags in my collection that will grow with me - not that I will grow out of.:tup:

So I am not interested in the "it" bags - that at one time littered my closet....

Because I want everyone around me to know that I am loaded.

KIDDING!

I love the elegance and the fact that they're timeless. They're also not as 'inyerface' as some other brands (ahem, lv). The quality too.

I lived in a smaller Capital City and no one carried Chanel bags. Moved to a larger Capital City and started seeing the bags on stylish women and liked the look. I have since acquired a few Chanel styles and appreciate the quality as well as the look.
:heart:

I find Chanel is classy and elegant above other brands. It is oso timeless pieces that you can wear forever. Not that we only buy one bag and use it for a life time but Chanel is something you can keep and use it again and again whenever you want it and won't worry that it is out of fashion, it can even be passed on to the next generation. It is like investing in something can be an antique? Those are the side-effects, the main factor is that i m attracted to its design and identification.