Why can’t we buy personalised items right now?

Oh weird, I just checked and it's blank for me too. I know I saw the MWT in the past week because they added the Pochette Metis and I looked at it.. I wonder if they are down because a price increase is coming?

Reactions: jelly-baby
Ooooohhhhh... I was wondering! Thought it was a browser or website issue. Thank you for solving the mystery!
I think it is a website issue.....I tried for three days to order. One day it would let me design it, but go no further. The next day I got all the way to enter my CC but it wouldn't process it. I finally went to the boutique yesterday and they were able to place the customized order for me.

I would think that those services will be on hold once again for the moment because France is currently under restrictions that don't permit non-essential businesses to operate. I think that's until next month.

Thanks everyone. Obviously it makes total sense that the COVID pandemic would have affected this. I think I must be in my little lockdown bubble thinking that online stuff carries on as normal when clearly that would not be the case. I actually just wanted to do a draft design rather than order yet so it’s a shame we can’t do that on the website and save it for now. stay safe everyone

I was told at the store yesterday, that only the stores are closed in France, the ateliers and the online operations are open and working as usual. And now the website is also working.