WHY can't I stand this woman!?

Jan 25, 2008
I don't know why, but I just dislike her so much. I swear to god I feel like a little teenage girl... and, on top of that. she just bought 4 MORE Pairs of louboutin....I hate her..
heidi_montag.jpg

SHOPPING SPREE

Although they had an episode of drama on The Hills Monday, Heidi Montag happily shops with her costar – and on-again beau? – Spencer Pratt in Manhattan. The twosome popped by Barneys New York and scooped up four pairs of Christian Louboutin heels.

I don't know why, but I just dislike her so much. I swear to god I feel like a little teenage girl... and, on top of that. she just bought 4 MORE Pairs of louboutin....I hate her..

I feel the same way- for no apparent reason too! I only have one word for her- DISGUSTING! But I still can't help but wonder what shoes she did buy...

Madame - take comfort in knowing that you are not alone. I don't care for her either and have always been very confused about why she was always showing up on E and gossip magazines. The only positive thing I can say about her is that she used to be busted but she looks much better these days.

Madame - take comfort in knowing that you are not alone. I don't care for her either and have always been very confused about why she was always showing up on E and gossip magazines. The only positive thing I can say about her is that she used to be busted but she looks much better these days.

lol, i love the busted comment!! :roflmfao:

UGH I can't stand her either! Every time I watch the Hills, I just get so angry and I yell obscenities at her :cursing: (yet I keep watching, go figure!)... I think she actually used to look a LOT better than she does now; she just looks shiny and plastic now. The only good thing about her are her Louboutins and her Chanels, but even then it makes me not want certain styles just because I saw it on her first! :sweatdrop:

Ok, I have absolutely no idea who she is, but I remember skimming through a piece some journalist wrote about her from a red carpet event, and it said how she expected her to be a b!tch and wasn't sure she'd know how to keep herself from smacking her, but she was actually really sweet, and the girl on the show who she thought would be nicer -well, her and her friends were really stuck up and b!tchy.

I don't know why I remember that, maybe because it's important to remember that what you see on tv has been angeled a certain way and they only show you bits and pieces of what really went on.

heidi_montag.jpg

SHOPPING SPREE

Although they had an episode of drama on The Hills Monday, Heidi Montag happily shops with her costar – and on-again beau? – Spencer Pratt in Manhattan. The twosome popped by Barneys New York and scooped up four pairs of Christian Louboutin heels.

I'm more jealous that she can go into a store and find four pairs in her size. I just gotta take what I can get!