WHY can't I stand this woman!?

Wow...I am in the minority...Heidi doesn't bother me as much as her papa smurf boyfriend. Hey she has to have some taste...she bought 4prs of CLs...wonder which ones? Will have to watch The Hills to see.

LOL at Papa Smurf comment!

She's famous for being LC's (on The Hills) former bestfriend and current rival. She's a royal mess, and personally I thought she was yucky before and even yuckier now with that plastic face. I do think she has style when it comes to CLs and Chanels though, I'll give her that much. She had on gorgeous fuchsia fontanetes on last night's episode.

LOL... Papa Smurf! :roflmfao:

I agree, she used to look so much better season 1 and now her whole face even looks like it's fake. Like many here, I know the whole show is fake, but I dont know why I keep watching it!!

Heidi was wearing CLs in the last episode. I can't find a picture, but it was the scene where she was in the cafeteria having lunch with Audrina. The camera was wide for a couple of seconds and saw her with (what looks like) purple suede Fontanetes--or purple leather ones.