Why can't I make up my mind about which Carly?!?!

LaurenAshley85

Loves Mr. Turtle!!
Mar 24, 2007
Okay, so I know there are a ton of threads on here about Carly's but damn it, I can't make up my mind! I swear it changes every day...from cotton chocolate to the khaki/saddle, to black, then back to chocolate and finally back to the khaki...

I mean, the black looks sooo elegant and I know I'll get a lot of use out of it, but I really love the khaki/saddle. I just want something I can use year round and not just when it's warm out.

Would you consider the medium khaki/saddle signature Carly simply a spring/summer bag or do you think I could swing that during fall as well. If not, I'll just go for black signature but I need you girls' guidance before I make a decision.

I agree with Coachnut. :yes: And the khaki/saddle is absolutely a year round bag imho. I was having the same problem with the Carlys and I finally figured out that the only one I really :heart: is the Chambray but I'm overloaded with suede for the time being so no Carly for me.

You can definitely wear the khaki year-round. After seeing it on Shoulderbabies, I want one too! It’ll complement golds, greens, maroons and everything in the fall color palette. Plus, I know it’ll look great with just a white T-shirt and jeans. :biggrin:

I was in the same boat, although I never considered black or the leather Carlys. I've decided on the khaki/saddle just because I do want to use it year round, and the canvas and cotton Carlys aren't the best for that.

I agree that the khaki/saddle is probably the ultimate year round bag. I've been trying to make a decision as well because I LOVE the Carly style but I worry about the large Cs being too much on my frame. Not sure. I just want to make sure that I'm wearing the bag instead of it wearing me!

I'm in the same boat!! I really want a Carly, but like you, which one?!?
If you really like the kakhi/saddle, I definitely agree that it's a year round bag - go for it! And post pics when you get it!

Another vote for khaki/saddle being a year round bag. You can't go wrong with that color. I have the large black leather Carly and I love it but I am more of black bag person. I have seen the black signature and it's great too. Get the color you will use most often.

you cant make up ur mind because they are all gorgeous!! a couple of months ago i never liked them!! but seeing it on so many people helped me decide which one I like best!! you should do a search with pictures for ppl who have them on!! I'll even post mine for you when I get it :biggrin: