why can't I make decisions for myself?

Which color should I get?

• Giant City in Cafe

• Giant City in Truffle

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blackbirdie

Nov 18, 2006
I'm such an indecisive person! I want to order a giant city, but I'm stuck between the cafe and truffle browns. At first, I was sure I wanted cafe, but since seeing pictures of the truffle, I'm no longer sure. What do you guys think I should get?

Here's my Cafe' GH PT. It's taken in the daylight.

IMG_1745-1.jpg

cracker...that color is soooo beautiful! You're not make my decision any easier ;)

fiatflux: I'm drawn to the truffle because it seems to complement the gold hardware well, but the cafe does too. I don't want black, but the chocolately color of the cafe is slightly warmer than black and works well with the gold. As you can see, I've pretty much gone in a big circle with my logic

I voted truffle. I bought the cafe city first over the phone, then shipped it back b/c it was WAY to dark for me IRL. I love my truffle. It is versatile for all seasons. Here is mine w/ rh for color reference. The pic of my daughter w/ it was right after I took it out of the box.

^^thanks Cracker - that doesn't do it justice, though!! I was just looking at it again today and admiring it. ;) I agree that the truffle really complements the GH. I remember Kim at BalNY saying that was her first choice for a GH bag (before the GH bags actually had arrived).

I love the cafe w/GH too, though. It might also be more versatile in the long run. I don't think you can go wrong with either choice.

Wow! fiat's truffle is gorgeous! :drool: At this point I'm thinking truffle because I already have dark brown bags and I can't deny that the gold hardware goes really well with the truffle (like someone said earlier...it makes it look "golden"). Thanks for all your input it's really appreciated!