Why can't I decide? Help me please.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which wristlet should I get????

1. Large Poppy Wristlet

2. Brooke capacity Wristlet

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I *want* a new wristlet, but have no specific purpose for one. I just have seen these on sale and now I want them, but I can only have ONE! So please help me decide. I do realize they are very different And sice I have no intended purpose I guess it really does not matter to much on size, etc.
    So which one and why?
    Large Poppy wristlet
    or Brooke wristlet

2. I vote for the Brooke as I am not really a fan of the poppy.

3. I got both and vote for the Brooke. It's very classy and really holds alot!

4. Wow this is a tough one, could you pick any more opposite wristlets? I love both of them! This isn't going to help but they are both at the outlets right now and I read in coach shopping that they might be handing out 20% coupons starting tomorrow so my vote is both.

5. I love the brooke. I like the chain on the front.

6. brooke

7. I love the Brooke wristlet! It has a lot of room and the hardware is very cute!

8. I vote Brooke as long as its in the leather, if not then the poppy.

9. I would go with the brooke.

10. Brooke! I saw a Brooke capacity wristlet in eggplant at the outlet a few weeks ago but passed on it because I wasn't sure I needed another wristlet. Now I'm kicking myself for not having bought it!

11. brooke!!! it's my favorite wristlet right now, it holds everything!