WHy cant I behave? I could not let pass this one

Maes

O.G.
Sep 23, 2009
Yes, I am in a ban and here I am posting of my new bag. I went to Macys to get my mom earrings and I passed by Macys. I was there couple days ago and nothing I like was on sale. So, today same thing but this time the SA told me, we also have these ones on sale if you are interested. When I look to where she was pointing, I saw the purple Audrey I like, so there is a big 30% off sign on top of it. Now she is here with me :yahoo:
I got it for $250.74 plus tax. I got extra 10% off for using Macys card. Now, I hope I dont get crazy or a good sale because I am officially on a ban.!!!

Attachments

• audrey.jpg
    audrey.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 231
Such a lovely purple!

Quick Q on Macy's cards -- If you apply in store and get approved can you use it same day? I know with like.. Best Buy you can, you just need to supply your license, but I'm not sure if anywhere else does that.

And was it a special to get an additional 10% with your Macy's card, or is it always like that?

I may have to get me a Macy's card!

Such a lovely purple!

Quick Q on Macy's cards -- If you apply in store and get approved can you use it same day? I know with like.. Best Buy you can, you just need to supply your license, but I'm not sure if anywhere else does that.

And was it a special to get an additional 10% with your Macy's card, or is it always like that?

I may have to get me a Macy's card!

yup!

and the additional 10% off is just that day, i think when i opened it it was for the weekend.

i opened it once just to get a discount..and never used it again tbh :P