WHy cant I behave? I could not let pass this one

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes, I am in a ban and here I am posting of my new bag. I went to Macys to get my mom earrings and I passed by Macys. I was there couple days ago and nothing I like was on sale. So, today same thing but this time the SA told me, we also have these ones on sale if you are interested. When I look to where she was pointing, I saw the purple Audrey I like, so there is a big 30% off sign on top of it. Now she is here with me :yahoo:
    I got it for $250.74 plus tax. I got extra 10% off for using Macys card. Now, I hope I dont get crazy or a good sale because I am officially on a ban.!!!

Attached Files:

2. GORGEOUS! I love anything purple and it's an audrey. You made the right decision

P.S. Being good isn't fun at all! ;)

3. with tax 250?? thats awesome!

looks beautiful :biggrin:

4. Such a lovely purple!

Quick Q on Macy's cards -- If you apply in store and get approved can you use it same day? I know with like.. Best Buy you can, you just need to supply your license, but I'm not sure if anywhere else does that.

And was it a special to get an additional 10% with your Macy's card, or is it always like that?

I may have to get me a Macy's card!

5. love that audrey!

6. Gorgeous Bag and what a score on the price!

7. Beautiful! I LOVE the color! Great deal!

Yes!

8. yup!

and the additional 10% off is just that day, i think when i opened it it was for the weekend.

i opened it once just to get a discount..and never used it again tbh :P

9. thanks you all! The color is amazing!

10. Great deal on a beautiful bag!

11. Thanks! I may have to do that if I see something on sale that I like. Hmm...

12. What a rich color! Reminds me of plums. It's soooo pretty.... congrats!

13. GEORGOUS!! Enjoy her!! :smile:

14. She is very pretty!!!!
    I love Purple!!! Congrats on getting her on sale!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

15. Awesome bag, totally worth breaking a ban!