Why buy MJ from the boutiques...

fatefullotus

Building a rainbow
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
...when Daffy's has 'em for sooooo much less? :P

MJDaffy.jpg

Was seeking refuge from the sudden rain on my lunchtime stroll and ran smack right into this! I started laughing out loud. Maybe I should have picked this up, along with the fake Balenciaga Lune that was right next to it!

BalLuneDaffy.jpg

Hi, I work at the boutique in soho and can't count how many times I see fake bags walk in. Trust me, they call get them on canal st and it's obvious they're fake. Buying directly from a boutique is worth paying full price because the authenticity is never questioned. I would NEVER carry around a fake.. even dept stores get stuck with fake bags since they're return policy is so flexible. There are advantages to buying the real thing!!!

Hi, I work at the boutique in soho and can't count how many times I see fake bags walk in. Trust me, they call get them on canal st and it's obvious they're fake. Buying directly from a boutique is worth paying full price because the authenticity is never questioned. I would NEVER carry around a fake.. even dept stores get stuck with fake bags since they're return policy is so flexible. There are advantages to buying the real thing!!!
LOL don't they think that's embarassing? Knowing that as soon as you walk in the door, all the SA's eyes widen and stare at your knockoff.

I just wish I could afford to always shop at boutiques and get bags readily. :sad:

yea just the other day a SA in dior told another SA to remove the 'sale' sign from the store window (they were closing up) since you dont know what type of people the sale sign will attract. he mentioned how people brought their bags (return possibly) and he said something along the lines of 'it probably came from china or something'

yea just the other day a SA in dior told another SA to remove the 'sale' sign from the store window (they were closing up) since you dont know what type of people the sale sign will attract. he mentioned how people brought their bags (return possibly) and he said something along the lines of 'it probably came from china or something'
Wow. That makes me not want to shop in Dior.

Believe it or not, some ppl actually think their counterfeit items are real. For instance, all the poor sops who get ripped off on eBay.

I'm friendly with the staff at the place I bring my Fendi Spies to get their regular cleaning. There's a whole wall of just Spies, waiting to be cleaned. Half of them are fake. The owner makes it a point to tell these ppl that their bags are not authentic. These ppl swear up and down that 1) they got a good deal from someone they trusted or 2) they got it on sale or 3) their BFs wouldn't dare give them a fake, etc. Some people honestly just don't know. :shrugs:

Believe it or not, some ppl actually think their counterfeit items are real. For instance, all the poor sops who get ripped off on eBay.

I'm friendly with the staff at the place I bring my Fendi Spies to get their regular cleaning. There's a whole wall of just Spies, waiting to be cleaned. Half of them are fake. The owner makes it a point to tell these ppl that their bags are not authentic. These ppl swear up and down that 1) they got a good deal from someone they trusted or 2) they got it on sale or 3) their BFs wouldn't dare give them a fake, etc. Some people honestly just don't know. :shrugs:

good thing you know the staff well and good thing no one's pulling a switch-eroo on you there! :sweatdrop: