Why Are U All Maen To Me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :evil: :evil: :evil: :weird: :weird: :weird: but I just :lol: at it. Just ignore.

2. lol. That made my day.

3. Oh My God-

That has got to be the stangest and funniest post ever!!!

Very amusing

4. God that was funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it when someone trys to be insulting but can't even spell right!

5. Needs to get a life ....

6. :nuts: HA HA!!!! its amazing what happens on this forum over night!!!

7. Was that english or jibberish?? :wacko:

8. that was just unnecessary

9. NO FEMALE DOGS HERE IN THIS FORUM, ONLY A VERY LARGE UNIQUE DIVERSED MULTICULTURAL GROUP OF PHENOMENAL , OUTSTANDING, INTELLECTUAL, HONEST AND HARDWORKING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WHO CARE FOR OTHERS AND MOST IMPORTANT LISTEN. I AM SO GRATEFUL AND CONSIDER MYSELF LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND THIS SITE. YOU ARE ALL AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL. WHERE ELSE CAN I HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE CLOSE....OR MILLIONS OF MILES AWAY, IN ANOTHER COUNTRY....IN ANOTHER TIME ZONE...I LOVE IT!!!!!!!:love: :P

VLAD AND MEGS :P THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

10. doulosforhim, thanks for your insight, but please turn off your caps lock in the future. merci :amuse:

11. oh...sorry:sad2: .

12. Not a big issue, caps are just a little bit of a pain in the eye, if you know what I mean. ;)

13. yes;) :biggrin:

14. yes.;) :biggrin:

15. Somewhere out there, there's a fifth-grader on his parents' computer.....:P